How to talk to someone your interested in through social media/text/call

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to talk to someone your interested in through social media/text/call

I know you don't want to talk to much to the person you like because it could come off clingy, needy or whatever else

I feel like there should be some conversation though. If say, on a Monday I ask her on a date for Saturday, and she says yes, I feel like we should talk throughout the week still, maybe like 2 days with a confirmation on the Saturday date

BUt how? Like what do you talk about?

I dont wanna say stuff like "hi" or what you doing", i wanna have good conversations or maybe funny or witty. Like do you just talk about random things? If something funny happened do you talk about that?

I don't want it to be like an interview where it's question after question after question

For example, Tuesday my boss bought me lunch. I snapped a picture and sent it to teh girl I am interested in and a few other people

She replied. "Ugh thats not fair"

I said " I'd share with you, jk I don't share buffalo wild wings "

then she replied "wooooooww "(with the laughing crying emoticon"

I then said "you know I'm messing around, I'd give you at least 2"

She replied "So thoughtful of ya!"

Like that's fine right? She knew I was being sarcastic, and she is teh same way so a random conversation like that would be alright right?

I just don't wanna bore her or say stuff that isn't important

ANy tips?

There’s no set rule. The best advice I can give is mirror her texting style. If she seems like the type who likes to text all day and sends long paragraphs then go for it, but overall the conversation should be pretty equally balanced. If you see that your texts are longer or more frequent then you’re going to far

Comment

Originally posted by harryschrader View Post
      I know you don't want to talk to much to the person you like because it could come off clingy, needy or whatever else

I feel like there should be some conversation though. If say, on a Monday I ask her on a date for Saturday, and she says yes, I feel like we should talk throughout the week still, maybe like 2 days with a confirmation on the Saturday date

BUt how? Like what do you talk about?

I dont wanna say stuff like "hi" or what you doing", i wanna have good conversations or maybe funny or witty. Like do you just talk about random things? If something funny happened do you talk about that?

I don't want it to be like an interview where it's question after question after question

For example, Tuesday my boss bought me lunch. I snapped a picture and sent it to teh girl I am interested in and a few other people

She replied. "Ugh thats not fair"

I said " I'd share with you, jk I don't share buffalo wild wings "

then she replied "wooooooww "(with the laughing crying emoticon"

I then said "you know I'm messing around, I'd give you at least 2"

She replied "So thoughtful of ya!"

Like that's fine right? She knew I was being sarcastic, and she is teh same way so a random conversation like that would be alright right?

I just don't wanna bore her or say stuff that isn't important

ANy tips?

Have you set a date or is this all hypothetical in your head?

Comment

Working...
      X