Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I do this? Should I feel awkward?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I do this? Should I feel awkward?

Hey everyone, it's my first post here. I was gonna write some long ass paragraph but I was confusing myself so I scrapped it. Basically on Friday I'll be having a four way conversation with three other guys, all friends, but I KNOW for a fact two of them 'like' me, yet each other don't know this and don't know how we talk separately, because it'll be the first time I'll introduce them. Should I feel awkward talking to them like I normally do separately? Should I be respectful of their feelings and not answer any funny banter questions like we always do? One part of me is saying 'Yes obviously be respectful don't act like a hoe', but then the other side is like, I'm a single female, neither have directly asked me out on a date, one of them has even thrown into conversations quite recently that he's been hooking up with girls, so how should I feel guilty at a few funny questions? I can do and say whatever tf I want right? wrong? What if one throws a tantrum and leaves the call? Not my problem right?

I’m confused. Are these three guys already friends with each other or are you introducing them to each other? If they’re already friends I’m certain they’ve talked about you and quiet possibly even discussed your ongoing flirtations, in which case I’d say you’re playing a weird game by flirting leading on several guys from the same group of friends. It will likely end with bad feelings between at least one of the guys in the group and it increases the likelihood they all all just treat you like a hoe and never really see you as relationship material. If you’re ok with that then go ahead... but it seems pretty juvenile and selfish. If you’re going to pursue multiple people you should at least date people from different social circles to prevent awkwardness or hurt feelings. But if you’re just trying to hook up with these guys then I’m sure they’ll all be happy to take a turn. But if these guys don’t know each other and they’re just 3 random guys who you’ve been talking to, and you’re inviting them all to meet each other and compete for your affections, that’s just some messed up sociopath behavior. If a girl pulled that on me I’d delete her number and walk away

Comment

How do you feel towards them? Are you into any of them? All of them? I would treat them all like friends if that's what they are to you. The kindest thing to do is to not get too carried away flirting with people who you aren't romantically interested in... especially if you know they have those feelings towards you. Yes you can do what you want but I think it's good to consider how other people feel.

if you're into more than one of them and don't really know what you want or where your heart is, I'd play it cool for now and be friendly but not too friendly, especially when all of you are all together.

Comment

Originally posted by Afterimage View Post
        How do you feel towards them? Are you into any of them? All of them? I would treat them all like friends if that's what they are to you. The kindest thing to do is to not get too carried away flirting with people who you aren't romantically interested in... especially if you know they have those feelings towards you. Yes you can do what you want but I think it's good to consider how other people feel.

if you're into more than one of them and don't really know what you want or where your heart is, I'd play it cool for now and be friendly but not too friendly, especially when all of you are all together.
        Thank you, that's actually a great perspective on this. I'm not sure how I feel about them both, I had a terrible relationship a few years ago, and I'm still not ready for a new one. I do enjoy the 'flirting' part with both, just not together at the same time, things would probably get weird haha. I'll take both their feelings into consideration. On the plus side, I speak two languages, and while we all speak English, with one of them I can respond in the second language(his first language) if things get too far, without the other one even realising what I said haha.

Comment

Originally posted by S1113 View Post

Thank you, that's actually a great perspective on this. I'm not sure how I feel about them both, I had a terrible relationship a few years ago, and I'm still not ready for a new one. I do enjoy the 'flirting' part with both, just not together at the same time, things would probably get weird haha. I'll take both their feelings into consideration. On the plus side, I speak two languages, and while we all speak English, with one of them I can respond in the second language(his first language) if things get too far, without the other one even realising what I said haha.
          Responding in a language not all know is extremely rude.

Why on earth would you enter a 4 way conversation with 3 guys ?
          Flirt with whomever you like but keep it private for goodness sake.
          None of them have shown an interest in dating you and probably, like you enjoy online flirtation but they are likely looking elsewhere when it comes to actually dating someone.

Is this through online gaming or something?

Comment

Working...
          X