jealousy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jealousy

hey, recently I've started dating a new guy and we have been getting on good but, he tagged me in something on insta and a girl who likes him started stalking me so I blocked her was that the right thing to do? He also promises me that nothing is going on with them but do I believe him?

You've just started dating him. He doesn't owe you any explanations about what he's doing with other women until you have the 'exclusive talk.'

How did she stalk you?
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

the girl in question followed all of my social media and had her friends text me and my brother, what has my brother got anything to do with I always feel like it is none of her business about who he's dating but I also want to make sure I'm not stepping on her toes.

Comment

You're under no obligation to communicate with anyone on social media. Blocking her is a good idea.
        "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

She sounds like trouble and very nosy and I don't trust this man. Yes, block her and tell your brother to avoid her out of respect. I'd keep my eyes and ears peeled and tread carefully with this guy as well. If he doesn't know how to wrap up his stories and has a tendency to let girls fawn all over him like a lost dog, you've got trouble. Make sure he's got the balls to be assertive and move on with his life out of respect for any woman he dates.

Comment

How old are you?
            What did her friends say to you and your brother by text? And how did they get your phone number?

Comment

Working...
            X