why does he behave this way?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why does he behave this way?

The guy in question is a Leo and I'm a virgo, we both got scorpio moons. I'm starting to believe the stuff I read now on how incompatible they are.

We've been dating for about a year on and off. Sometimes he's ok, other times the things he does and says are questionable.

We went on holiday together, he organised the whole thing since prior to that I wasn't happy with him and was pretty much ignoring him for a month. He said let's start again and it can be a new chapter, so I agreed to go away with him.

Since we got back i've just been analysing and questioning why to put it mildly he's such a d**k

First day was good, we got on fine. Then he started doing and saying somethings which were out of order and pretty much made me not want to be there with him.

1. everywhere we went he would leave me trailing behind him trying to catch up, he would just walk and not even consider if im behind him or not. one time I lost him and spent about half an hour contemplating if I should go just end the day and go back to the hotel or carry on looking for him. Only for him to come out and say he's been watching me going up n down the whole time, much to his amusement. I didn't find that very funny.

2. We went to one of the hotel nights, he found a nerdy looking guy and said that guy is you. Why don't you go chat him up, he said it jokingly. when I said ok then I will he suddenly changed and said he doubts he would give you me a chance anyway since the women he's been dancing with are of a different level, implying im unattractive in comparison.

3. He also was sitting there all moody simply because I didn't have a drink with him at that bar

4. This was probably the worst one and put me in a bad mood all day to the point I didn't even want to dress up or anything, I was actually nearly in tears but I hid it.

We got up headed to breakfast at the hotel, granted I was too tired to make an effort like I do usually when I go out out.

so its a buffet breakfast where there's hundreds of people and he sat there making comment after comment about my appearance, to the point where I felt absolutely self conscious.

he's lik so I woke up today to find out you have a double chin , how did you hide it so well all this time. im actually slim and people are constantly saying Iv got a good figure . he's like someone's been eating a bit too much.

I defended myself.and said you need to get.an eye test, he was like if only you could see yourself right now. ( implying how terrible I look).

I said I could always count on you for a compliment, he's like if there's anything to compliment I would. and by the way he never compliments me anyway, ever.

For me that was the icing on the cake and the rest of the holiday I just kept going through his scathing words and couldn't comprehend his rudeness.

I'm used to strangers and everyone I know always saying how beautiful I am and how pretty I am and the person I decide to spend most my time with keeps attacking my appearance.

The reason I didn't go over all that with him is simply because I just wanted to appear tough as if it didnt bother me. but really it's the opposite.

Oh yeh and another thing, on the journey home he ws driving me in his car and he started making jokes about how people look in my area and I threw a scrunched up piece of paper at him in a playful way, he then switched and very aggressively threw it back and told me to pick it up, pick it up now. when I did he said good you're learning how to be disciplined.

I'm always nice to him but his level of disrespect is just getting to me now but at the same time I don't want to act like it got to me so instead ill just end up avoiding him. SINCE we got back he's been messaging me n iv not replied.

What do you guys think

You need to be your authentic self. Loose all the horoscope B.S . This guy has some blaring issues there is way better guys out there. And please forget all that you know about horiscopes. If the stars had a influence on your emotions and growth more ppl would have found a calculated way to predict there own emotions. Etc. Its fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonybhosonicgt View Post
      You need to be your authentic self. Loose all the horoscope B.S . This guy has some blaring issues there is way better guys out there. And please forget all that you know about horiscopes. If the stars had a influence on your emotions and growth more ppl would have found a calculated way to predict there own emotions. Etc. Its fake.
      I am my own authentic self
      what do u think his problem is like why is he acting this way.
      I'm sure there are better guys out there, I guess I havnt experienced better yet
      ​​

Comment

I mean you need to focus on experiencing new ppl, so by activity trying to be yourself at all tines you will attract more ppl. He has mommy issues if you want to get right to it. Dont give so much time to one person especially if your young. Just dont. Spend that time building your self into the best version of yourself you can be. Dont settle for this rudeness. And as a plus if you spend the time, put in the work to add more to your life and not make any male the center of your life. You will be more attractive. Guaranteed. And that will give that guy a reality check too. Do you work? Do you go to the gym? Do you own a car? Do you live on your own? Do you have any hobbies where you create something.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonybhosonicgt View Post
          I mean you need to focus on experiencing new ppl, so by activity trying to be yourself at all tines you will attract more ppl. He has mommy issues if you want to get right to it. Dont give so much time to one person especially if your young. Just dont. Spend that time building your self into the best version of yourself you can be. Dont settle for this rudeness. And as a plus if you spend the time, put in the work to add more to your life and not make any male the center of your life. You will be more attractive. Guaranteed. And that will give that guy a reality check too. Do you work? Do you go to the gym? Do you own a car? Do you live on your own? Do you have any hobbies where you create something.
          I do all those things, I mean since I'm writing. about him it might sound like my.sole.focus is on him but it's not, in actual fact I don't think iv had a proper relationship where I'm always with the person even this one isn't like that. sometimes i dont talk to him for weeks at some point that has to happen though.

Comment

well then if it was me i wouldn't be to worried about the relationship he has his faults that you will never change he will be that way until he finds a girl that takes it

Comment

Working...
            X