men wanted women in their 40's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• men wanted women in their 40's

What do you say to men that wanted a man who wants to go out with younger women?
    He is 59 hoping to find someone in their 40's, his profile says he's 51, then 2 days later - his profile says 49 OMG
    He does looks younger but no way 49 - he says I'm younger than I look 54 and he wants to date me more, he thinks I am very attractive but I think if a guy have the target to go out with younger women, he will always think he has not found her. He was married for over 30 years, he said if his wife were 10 years younger, it could have work for them. Because he think women in their 50's do not like sex as much.
    What do you say to a guy like that?

oh sorry typo on first line....I'm saying .WHAT DO YOU SAY TO MAN WANTED TO GO OUT WITH YOUNGER WOMAN

Comment

Originally posted by sometime View Post
      What do you say to men that wanted a man who wants to go out with younger women?
      He is 59 hoping to find someone in their 40's, his profile says he's 51, then 2 days later - his profile says 49 OMG
      He does looks younger but no way 49 - he says I'm younger than I look 54 and he wants to date me more, he thinks I am very attractive but I think if a guy have the target to go out with younger women, he will always think he has not found her. He was married for over 30 years, he said if his wife were 10 years younger, it could have work for them. Because he think women in their 50's do not like sex as much.
      You are dating him while he is online seeking others?

Comment

I'm not sure....I logged online where I meet him and it says he's online today. So I asked him when he rang me, he said he has not been on for a couple of weeks or so. But I am sure few days ago, his profile was 51 and today is 49. He denied and said that he did told me he is 49 on our first meeting, where I remembered he said he is 51, I can't be so forgetful? Something is not right. I think it is best I don't see him anymore. I don't feel he is telling me the truth. I do like him but there are also things I don;t like about him. As it is only in the early stage, it does not matter at all. I just date someone else. If I let it go longer I could get hurt.

Comment

He's being disingenuous on his profile. That alone is a red flag leading to a whole quagmire of disingenuousness. Why take a chance on someone who is a liar and has to lie to make himself more attractive to younger women? Blech!
          "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

What Phases said ^^
            Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

What you say to a man like that is nothing.
              Just walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by sometime View Post
                He's entitled to his own preference of women. If you don't like it move on. Your entire post is about your outward appearance and age-related. Focus on a man who has a bit more substance. Maybe focus on yourself having more substance too. This seems a bit ridiculous for someone in their 40s and 50s. Don't subscribe to idiocy. Move on.

Comment

Time to move on from this dude. If he's willing to lie in order to manipulate women into a relationship with him under false pretenses, then he's not worth your time. Undoubtedly, he'll lie about other things as well. Honesty is one of the most, if not THE most important quality in a man. You wouldn't want a man who doesn't value being honest, would you? Dump this dude. He's not worth your time.

Comment

Don't contact him anymore. He's a liar. One and done. Enough said.
                    "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

Guys should not lie about their age because eventually, if they want to date anyone of substance and actually get to know these women, they will get caught.

Comment

You should take those old guys down a notch with a little sarcasm in your response to their Email. It might teach them a lesson. For example, when a guy 10+ years older than you contacts you, tell him (for example): "If I ever develop a geezer fetish, I'll get back to you." lol. These dudes need to be taught a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by Georgia889 View Post
                          Guys should not lie about their age because eventually, if they want to date anyone of substance and actually get to know these women, they will get caught.
                          It's fine to lie about his age as he is not actually wanting a relationship, just to have fun with younger women .
                          And if that works for him , well and good.

The op I'm guessing does want a relationship and knowing he doesn't needs to let him go. That's all. She doesn't need to put him in his place lol! And if she attempts to , she will show her age by acting like his mother . A turn off for him clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by Maggiemay4791 View Post

It's fine to lie about his age as he is not actually wanting a relationship, just to have fun with younger women .
                            And if that works for him , well and good.
                            Nah, I would not agree with that. Even if the relationship was just something casual, he still has no right to deceive these women that are wanting someone closer to their own age. It's still dishonest and unfair to the women.
                            The op I'm guessing does want a relationship and knowing he doesn't needs to let him go. That's all. She doesn't need to put him in his place lol! And if she attempts to , she will show her age by acting like his mother . A turn off for him clearly.
                            So let him be turned off. He is no prize in any capacity.

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
                              He's being disingenuous on his profile. That alone is a red flag leading to a whole quagmire of disingenuousness. Why take a chance on someone who is a liar and has to lie to make himself more attractive to younger women? Blech!
                              Yeah because women don't lie on their profiles. I personally think the OP is looking way too much into a simple number put on his profile. Besides his age is the rest of the profile accurate? Are they his photos and not ones taking 20 years ago? Is he interested in the things his profile says? Does he work at the job he lists?

Sorry to say but you seems as hung up on the age thing as he is.

Comment

Working...
                              X