Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No connection after second date

Date 1 ended with a kiss and her texting me that night she had a great time

Date 2 we made out twice, ended in her telling me in person she wants to hangout again and she texted me that night she had a good time

When I went to set up date 3, she didnít respond to my text asking her when she was free. So i called her 3 days later, she agreed to Friday or Saturday. Then I got a text yesterday saying, she wanted to be honest and said ďIím a great guy, I had fun, but didnít feel a connection... etc. ď

Iím left hear thinking ďwtf, she said she wanted to hangout againĒ

Idk what happened. Too ugly? Bad kisser? Ex back in the picture? Moved to fast?

Iím very self critical when it comes to this stuff. We didnít text/call unless it was to setup dates, i wasnít ďmister nice guyĒ but also wasnít a dbag either. Kept everything fun, positive, uplifting, and showed everything confidently.

Honestly speechless

I wouldn't internalize it...just take a mental health break from dating every now and then. There's plenty of rejection when dating and plenty of disappointment. It comes with the territory.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Mosse View Post
      I wouldn't internalize it...just take a mental health break from dating every now and then. There's plenty of rejection when dating and plenty of disappointment. It comes with the territory.
      Yea idk, like i said Iím self critical

Comment

Get the stars out of your eyes. Not everyone is compatible with everyone else. You can like someone and even not mind doing things with him, yet you may not feel romantically inclined to that person. It's all about chemistry. Good for her for telling you outright. Now leave her alone and keep searching.
        "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

I guess we're all self-critical to an extent... what was helpful for me when I was dating was allowing myself 6 month breaks from dating completely. I'd go travel somewhere(roadtrip) on my own or ask friends if they wanted to meet up somewhere, usually Hawaii or somewhere warm. I lived in Hawaii too for brief period on a coffee plantation. It was great. Grow and learn new things. Along the way you may be surprised what changes you and how you grow. Things you thought were attractive before in a mate change too.

Comment

Dont be paranoid because its not a big deal, she just didn't feel a passionate spark. You should date someone else and don't blame yourself. She's only one person. Get drunk and cry if you need to, but otherwise forget it. Theres no special lesson to be learned and the sooner you move on the better.

Comment

Originally posted by CasualDude10 View Post
              Date 1 ended with a kiss and her texting me that night she had a great time

Date 2 we made out twice, ended in her telling me in person she wants to hangout again and she texted me that night she had a good time

When I went to set up date 3, she didnít respond to my text asking her when she was free. So i called her 3 days later, she agreed to Friday or Saturday. Then I got a text yesterday saying, she wanted to be honest and said ďIím a great guy, I had fun, but didnít feel a connection... etc. ď

Iím left hear thinking ďwtf, she said she wanted to hangout againĒ

Idk what happened. Too ugly? Bad kisser? Ex back in the picture? Moved to fast?

Iím very self critical when it comes to this stuff. We didnít text/call unless it was to setup dates, i wasnít ďmister nice guyĒ but also wasnít a dbag either. Kept everything fun, positive, uplifting, and showed everything confidently.

Honestly speechless
              Speechless is a bit dramatic lol.

This is what dating is all about! See if there is a connection or spark?!
              You know that right????

She clearly thought you were nice enough to find out if there was a spark but there just wasn't. And she was honest with you.
              What a lovely girl. You simply aren't exactly what she's looking for. No big deal.

Enjoy dating and don't overthink it.

Im sure you've been out with girls that just didn't cut it for you. Was there anything wrong with them? No!

Comment

Working...
              X