Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should i get back with my ex after this?!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should i get back with my ex after this?!!!

My ex broke up with me two weeks ago for very poor reasoning but we have kept in contact and tried to sort it, but she has lead me on quite a bit and at weekend she went with someone else after giving me hope a day before. she never slept with him but at first she only said they kissed but then she lied a few times before admitting she went further. I still love her but is it worth going back with her?!!!

Originally posted by cpsy93 View Post
    My ex broke up with me two weeks ago for very poor reasoning but we have kept in contact and tried to sort it, but she has lead me on quite a bit and at weekend she went with someone else after giving me hope a day before. she never slept with him but at first she only said they kissed but then she lied a few times before admitting she went further. I still love her but is it worth going back with her?!!!
    No She has no interest in reconciling

Comment

She doesn't want you to go back with her. Move on, Dude.
      "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Stop all contact with her so she can't give you anymore false hope. She's already dating others so ...
        "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

No way. That is way too much bullish**. Block her number. She obviously doesn't care about your feelings or respect you. Don't let her disrespect you like that.

Comment

NO. Your ex is history. Consider her a done deal. Time to move on without her in your life. You deserve better.
            "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

Working...
            X