Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will I hear back or Will I get Ghosted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Will I hear back or Will I get Ghosted

    Iím getting terrible vibes that i am about to be ghosted.


    First date: We went out to dinner and went to a brewery afterwards. She told me at the end of the date she had a great time and wants to do it again. Kissed her at the end of it. She told me to text her when a i got home, but she ended up texting me and i responded the next morning. It took her over 24hrs to respond and then I set up the date with her. (Waiting for her response gave me the anxiety I am feeling now)


    And the second date and situation now (week after 1st date):


    We went out Wednesday night. Got dinner and went to D&B. Made out 2-3 times and at the end of the date, she said she we should like to hangout again.


    Literally the same scenario as last week happened. She told me texted me when I got home, but this time I fell asleep. She said that night:

    ďHad a great night, thanks for dinner and everything and coming to pick me up! Hope you got home safeĒ

    I woke up and texted her:

    ďYea i fell asleep and actually was almost late to work this morning lol. But last night was well worth it. When's the next night you're free?Ē

    I didnít hear back from her until I called her two days later (which was a Friday). When I called her, she didnít answer the first call but then called back instantly and said that she was sorry that she didnít text back yet and was going to get around to it.


    I then proceeded to ask when she was free and she grabbed her schedule and asked me what my schedule was like. I told her I can only hangout next Friday or Saturday, and she said she maybe going out with her friends, but sheíll get back to me (Sunday) when she finds out for sure which of the two days will work.

    Anxiety like a mf that she is going ghost me and I wonít hear from her today.
    You

  • #2
    That doesnt sound to me like you will get ghosted. She just seems to be busy and not 24/7 on her phone (which is a great thing btw). I wouldnt worry so much.

    Comment


    • #3
      Your anxiety is going to come through to her at some point. You're having a panic attack about a woman you've dated twice. Why not calm down and let it play out naturally?
      "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

      Comment


      • #4
        Iím hoping itís just anxiety and she will actually reach back. Iím not showing her my anxiety though. Keeping it to myself

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm guessing from your name that you're just looking for casual sex/making out? If you are, maybe she's not interested in the way you roll. Whether you want a no strings attached roll in the hay or a long term relationship, a woman should NOT be checking in on you whether you got home safe. It's the OTHER way around. If you're not responding to her text until the next morning it makes you appear selfish and unattractive. Even in a casual no strings relationship/no commitment your actions represent what kind of lover you might be in bed. I probably would be very turned off by your timing and responses and deduce that you're a shitty/impatient or uncaring lover. That may or may not be true. Up your game and show some attentiveness.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rose Mosse View Post
            I'm guessing from your name that you're just looking for casual sex/making out? If you are, maybe she's not interested in the way you roll. Whether you want a no strings attached roll in the hay or a long term relationship, a woman should NOT be checking in on you whether you got home safe. It's the OTHER way around. If you're not responding to her text until the next morning it makes you appear selfish and unattractive. Even in a casual no strings relationship/no commitment your actions represent what kind of lover you might be in bed. I probably would be very turned off by your timing and responses and deduce that you're a shitty/impatient or uncaring lover. That may or may not be true. Up your game and show some attentiveness.
            No I am not just looking for a hook up. I hope the fact that I didnít text her back that night isnít going to cause me to lose her

            Comment


            • #7
              So why don't you text her when you get home?
              Falling asleep is a pathetic excuse to be honest.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Maggiemay4791 View Post
                So why don't you text her when you get home?
                Falling asleep is a pathetic excuse to be honest.
                Yes not the actions of an alpha male. Your actions give off the impression of being indifferent. YOU should be checking on HER!!
                There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CasualDude10 View Post

                  No I am not just looking for a hook up. I hope the fact that I didnít text her back that night isnít going to cause me to lose her
                  Okay....sorry for misunderstanding... Your actions really suggest otherwise! I could have sworn you were looking for something casual. I think you may be giving off the wrong vibes. Either that or she's just not that great after all because she can't see what an awesome man you are. Just move on happily, I'd say.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    She never did end up calling me yesterday to let me know if Friday or Saturday worked for her. Just another girl that wasted my time and $.

                    Why would she tell me at the end of the date she had a great time and she wants to do it again, and even text me? So sick of this bs.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CasualDude10 View Post
                      She never did end up calling me yesterday to let me know if Friday or Saturday worked for her. Just another girl that wasted my time and $.

                      Why would she tell me at the end of the date she had a great time and she wants to do it again, and even text me? So sick of this bs.
                      at the end of the date she told the truth. She did have a great time and wanted to do it again. And she did!
                      She did not promise you anything beyond that. So what are you angry about exactly?

                      Both dates she asked you to message her when you got home safely. You didn't. Poor you fell asleep at the front door hey?

                      She didn't contact you since and you wonder why???

                      You wasted her time but luckily she has a good social life and it won't have much impact.

                      You have only spent a few hours in her company and look how angry you are at the fact that you consider you wasted your time and money. You clearly didn't like her that much and it showed. So she bailed. As anyone would.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Maggiemay4791 View Post

                        at the end of the date she told the truth. She did have a great time and wanted to do it again. And she did!
                        She did not promise you anything beyond that. So what are you angry about exactly?

                        Both dates she asked you to message her when you got home safely. You didn't. Poor you fell asleep at the front door hey?

                        She didn't contact you since and you wonder why???

                        You wasted her time but luckily she has a good social life and it won't have much impact.

                        You have only spent a few hours in her company and look how angry you are at the fact that you consider you wasted your time and money. You clearly didn't like her that much and it showed. So she bailed. As anyone would.
                        Had I texted her, same thing more than likely wouldíve happened and people wouldíve said ďyou have to make yourself more of a challengeĒ.

                        She was 2-3 months fresh out of a long term relationship, maybe that had implications. But no, i truly enjoyed this girl and wanted to keep seeing her.

                        When I called her, she sounded thrilled and even grabbed her schedule. smh

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It may not have anything to do with whether you called her when you got home.

                          To me, it seems like you were moving too fast. Your second date occurred one week after the first. Then you were pressing her to go out with you the very NEXT weekend. My guess is that she's feeling that if she goes out with you every weekend, she may be giving you the impression that she wants to be your girlfriend. That would explain her having to 'consult her schedule' before she could commit.

                          Seriously, dude, if a girl is really interested in a guy, her plans to go out with girlfriends get thrown under the bus.
                          "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SarahLancaster View Post
                            It may not have anything to do with whether you called her when you got home.

                            To me, it seems like you were moving too fast. Your second date occurred one week after the first. Then you were pressing her to go out with you the very NEXT weekend. My guess is that she's feeling that if she goes out with you every weekend, she may be giving you the impression that she wants to be your girlfriend. That would explain her having to 'consult her schedule' before she could commit.

                            Seriously, dude, if a girl is really interested in a guy, her plans to go out with girlfriends get thrown under the bus.
                            Well, second date more specifically was 10 days after the first. Only reason I asked for the third date so quickly was because she mentioned at the end of the date she wanted to see me again. And then texted me too. Maybe I should have waited long to ask her out for the third date...

                            but yea, i really think the same. Maybe being out of a relationship she needed some space. Iím hoping that with me not reaching out anymore, sheíll reach out to me.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              That should be a red flag... are you sure you want to start anything with someone who's not spent any time reflecting on what just happened? I wouldn't date or see anyone who was fresh out of a relationship.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X