Fallen in love with him, but now he has gone cold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallen in love with him, but now he has gone cold

So I met this guy a few weeks ago and at the start I wasn't that into him. We actually met through couch surfing and i was staying with him for five nights. He wasn't my usual type at all. I played by the rules and didn't sleep with him on the first time. On the second time however we had sex. And then we had sex everyday until I left. I was so unsure about him the whole time I wanted to leave and just get my head around things. After a week of thinking I decided that actually I was into him and he asked me to come out with him last Thursday. We spent the night together, had the best sex I have ever had and then in the morning he made me breakfast. After that I left and we both went and did our own things. I tried to meet up with him again over the weekend, but he was always busy or tired and didn't want to.
    Now here is another thing you should know. I am a nomad traveller and have no home or place to ever return to. I go where I want. I am leaving to Darwin (from melbourne) on Friday to take a job and earn some money for a month or so. He is also off to Canada in may.

I send him a message yesterday saying 'i have just a few days left in this city and i want to spend them with you. I will cook and provide massages :P). He then replied that he couldn't host me this week as his sister is dur to give birth tomorrow, he has a lot of work on and he's still tired from the weekend'. I took this as a subtle hint that he isn't interested. I reply ''ok, So I guess I won't see you before I leave then?"... His response is "We can catch up for sure, I just don't know what my week is looking like yet Still feel tired as from the weekend" ... He then continues to ask me what I'm up to and what my plans are for tomorrow. I'm just so confused ! I really like him and would come back to Melbourne just to be with him and would also go off to Canada to be with him. Obviously he doesn't know I like him this much.. he knows I like him alot! But I don't want to scare him off.

I just don't know what to do ! Do you think he is even interested in me? Should I just give up? For zodiac fans he is a libra and I am a Gemini cancer cusp.

You played by the rules of couch surfing and didn't sleep with him the first night but did every other night?

Couch surfing as far as I am aware is a place to stay for cheap! Does not involve sex?! And no rules are set about not sleeping with a host , why would there be? You don't sleep in a hotel and sleep with the manager??? Or do you?

Sounds like he signed up to be a host but only accepting females in the same age group in the hopes of having sex with no committment as the people that stay are only passing by.

What were you thinking????

He was too busy or tired to meet you? You believe that?
    If he can squeeze you in for a shag, he will contact you.
    He definitely has no intentions of seeing you after you leave.
    He will have another couch surfer next week ffs.

If you are happy to have another night of sex with a guy you actually don't really like but claim to love at the same time , then go for it.
    But realise it's just sex for him. He might say "see you when you are in Melb next" but that will not equate to "I want you to cancel all your plans and live happily ever after with me"

Comment

By rules I meant relationship worthy rules. I have never slept with someone couch surfing before. It was my first time. K felt like there was something more between us. But maybe you are right

Comment

Since when does relationship rules say it's ok to sleep with a couch surfing host on day 2??

You claim to have fallen in love with a stranger who is too busy or tired to meet you.
        Please stop this nonsense. Enjoy your travels and don't sleep with any couch surfing predators , I mean hosts.

Comment

Couch surfing sounds like a terrific vehicle for a sexual predator. Offer your couch and then prey on the women who come.

It was just sex for him. He was trying to be polite so that you wouldn't give him a bad review on Trip Advisor or something. Nobody but nobody is ever too tired to see someone he/she really likes. Don't be foolish.

On the bright side, there's always the next host of couch surfing for you to fall in love with.
          "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

What's up with all these relationships and jumping in the sack at the drop of a hat? Then on top of that, you're nomadic as you say and how the hell can you or anyone sustain these types of long-distance relationships? The answer is plain as the nose on your face. It won't work out, he's already had his cake and now he has lost interest in you. No surprise there. It must be the sign of the times because a lot of women are "so easy" nowadays. Of course a guy will be tired of these types of women and ready to move onto to the next conquest. Don't be one of them. Be more expensive than that otherwise you'll feel cheap. Always remember the geography. Whenever two people reside far apart, sooner or later traveling will get old really fast and relationships naturally fizzle very quickly. Since you're nomadic, be prepared to get hurt because you can read the writing on the wall. Relationships don't endure if you're always on-the-go. It comes with the territory.
            "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

What happened that made you decide to be a nomad traveler? I'm not sure why but I'm getting a feeling like you might need to heal. Something in you is still hurting from a past trauma.

Comment

Originally posted by Loveandsex View Post
                By rules I meant relationship worthy rules. I have never slept with someone couch surfing before. It was my first time. K felt like there was something more between us. But maybe you are right
                Newsflash: Good sex does NOT equal "something more." You don't even know him except for the size of his dick and that you liked it. It's called Lust.
                "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Seems like you're more attached to him than he is to you. He seems nice and that he likes you as a person, but i think he's moving towards letting it go. If you want to see him later, get his contact and see what he's up to in a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by smartandsexykitten View Post
                    Seems like you're more attached to him than he is to you. He seems nice and that he likes you as a person, but i think he's moving towards letting it go. If you want to see him later, get his contact and see what he's up to in a few months.
                    Op: If you contact him "in a few months" and he hasn't reached out to you prior to that then you will be setting yourself up to being a booty call. If he's interested in seeing you for more then a piece of ass, he will contact you and do something with you (called "a date") to get to know you better.

"First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

I wouldnt be surprised if he had a girl friend.

Comment

Working...
                      X