Woman gets back in touch then.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman gets back in touch then.....

Hi, just after peopleís thoughts on my current situation.

i have known this particular woman almost 15 years. I split up with my ex 5 years ago and the woman in question was on the scene straight after. (Even though I have known her since I was 21.

however.....

we dated 3 months - she gave me the elbow for someone else, her childís father, and then stopped contact for 2 years.

she then got back in touch and we dated again for 2 months and she walked away

again no contact for a year, back in touch where we have dated multiple times for barely a few weeks and the same thing keeps happening over and over again.

so we went out on a date 6 weeks ago, then 7 days after the date said Iím sorry there are no feelings, so I said fine no problem.

3 weeks ago she rung me and apologised and said she really wants to give it a go, so stupidly I agreed and we went out a week after the phone call and this morning, the same old answer of ĎIím really sorry, I want there to be feeling about there arenít any.

i have now removed her from everything Facebook, phone number etc, as i truly have walked away. I do have strong feelings for her but I thought this needed to be done to get her to realise Iím gone for good unless she initiated something.

how can I break the chain of this happening or is it not possible??? She obviously has some feelings otherwise why would she keep coming back??

my last text was basically saying Iím decent guy, so please leave me alone.

thoughts please

She's a flake with waffling back 'n forth with you. Block her and cut her out of your life. Make yourself inaccessible and unavailable. Stop responding to her each time. No more replies. Ignore and sooner or later she'll get the message.
    "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

I understand this, the problem is I have feelings towards her. Iím just asking if by doing what Iíve done will she change her mentality or is this simply not possible? Will she ever commit.

Comment

how can I break the chain of this happening or is it not possible???

She has feelings for you only when her other options wear out.

You've made a good start. Block her from every conceivable method of contacting you.
        "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Originally posted by Grantlfc81 View Post
          I understand this, the problem is I have feelings towards her. Iím just asking if by doing what Iíve done will she change her mentality or is this simply not possible? Will she ever commit.
          No, she isn't the type to commit based on her poor track record IMHO.
          "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

She doesnt care about other people very much and doesnt respect you. She goes to you when she needs a self esteem boost and gets it when she knows she can be with you. Don't waste your time with her. Find someone who respects you.

Comment

Working...
            X