X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overall overview of my love life, I need help lmao

Hey person who is reading this!
    Brace yourself
    So I havnt been the luckiest person when it comes to love, I have had many one sided relationships where I thought it would last forever and it didnít. So I gave up on love, which was hard and I was just not interested any more till last year I met this guy and he changed my whole game. So we got along so well and I used to see him like 2x a week and it used to be the best days of my life. Our relationship was a love hate in the sense that we were at our best when we took the piss out each other and just play around with each other. We were just so competitive in everything we did so we constantly bashed against each other in many areas. On the other hand when he was ill or I was ill or just not in the mood we both never cussed each other and the air would be full off tension and we feed of each other and if one of us is down itís really depressing. When weíre messing around with each other we are both really flirtatious. But then I didnít see him for 2 months as I was on holiday and he was the only thing running on my mind and when I got back we now see each other less but the only thing stopping us from going futhur is our religious differences. Weíve only spoke about religion breifly but I donít know if any of this is right for me as we live a really unhealthy relationship as we only get along through our constant cussing and fighting and also because maybe thereís things I donít know and also the fact that weíre not of the same religion. Maybe he doesnít belive in my religion and may not be willing to change or accept me because of it? Iím not sure but any thoughts and opinions are welcomed , thanks x

Most religions frown upon cussing, rudeness, selfishness and teach selflessness, loving one's neighbour and honouring the home and the love between a man and a woman. You're asking the wrong question. This isn't about religions. It's about two bickering, superficial and selfish people who haven't grown up yet. Unhealthy competition and the inability to pick battles is not only stupid and energy-wasting, it's also dishonourable and selfish towards each other. Grow up and pick a man, not a boy. This situation doesn't sound promising and it has nothing to do with your respective religions.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Mosse View Post
      Most religions frown upon cussing, rudeness, selfishness and teach selflessness, loving one's neighbour and honouring the home and the love between a man and a woman. You're asking the wrong question. This isn't about religions. It's about two bickering, superficial and selfish people who haven't grown up yet. Unhealthy competition and the inability to pick battles is not only stupid and energy-wasting, it's also dishonourable and selfish towards each other. Grow up and pick a man, not a boy. This situation doesn't sound promising and it has nothing to do with your respective religions.
      I think you may have got the wrong end of the stick. When I say we argue and bicker I mean in the way as play fighting which does should heavily childish. We donít do it to hurt each other , god no , but just for fun. Thank you for your reply though!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuhraax View Post

I think you may have got the wrong end of the stick. When I say we argue and bicker I mean in the way as play fighting which does should heavily childish. We donít do it to hurt each other , god no , but just for fun. Thank you for your reply though!
        So you had a very superficial "relationship"
        The only thing preventing you both going further is religious differences even though you admit you only spoke about it briefly???
        Really???

Well that's clearly in your mind only and you are second guessing his.

Sounds like he is having fun with you only but not actually interested in a relationship with you.

Does not matter why. He is not interested full stop. So stop wondering as if you could change his mind. You can't.

Comment

Working...
        X