Is this a signal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a signal?

So there is a great lady I've been wanting to meet but just not sure if I should approach, so the other night I was sitting and chatting with some friends and she walked by an as she did I looked over at her and she was looking out of the corner of her eye at me! So being the guy who questions everything I am not sure at all.

Her looking back is a pretty good indicator that she noticed u checking her out. It’s not always obvious though bc she could’ve been turned off by it. Where did this take place and how do u know she’s a “great lady?”

Comment

Why are you not sure if you should approach?

Comment

Ask for her # and she if she is receptive. If not, there is your answer.
        "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

We go to the same church, I know she's a great lady by observation and hearing others thoughts on her and sometimes it's just easy to tell.
          Not sure if I should approach because I don't know her

Comment

We don't know her either. So either you put on your big boy pants and introduce yourself or you'll continue to ask questions about your lady love from a forum of strangers.

Comment

Gotcha....

Comment

Well you won't get to know her if you don't approach her. She might be receptive or not.
                But she's not approaching you so only one way to find out!

Comment

Yea, i guess my hesitation is that she seems like a more reserved lady and i on the other hand am covered with ink lol. Guess another thing is I've spent the last year straightening up my life and haven't dated at all aallhavent flexed my chatting muscles at all. I'll take this advice and find a way to approach her.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger1967 View Post
                    Yea, i guess my hesitation is that she seems like a more reserved lady and i on the other hand am covered with ink lol. Guess another thing is I've spent the last year straightening up my life and haven't dated at all aallhavent flexed my chatting muscles at all. I'll take this advice and find a way to approach her.
                    She might be attracted to ink! I don't mind it even though I have none.

Comment

Just say hi, its not a big deal. See how it goes. Say something funny if you can, thats always a nice approach.

Comment

Working...
                      X