Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is he married

Guys i dont know what to think...

Met this guy on Tinder. 6 months ago. Went there on a date not expecting anything then ee hit it off. He is from different city which is like 80 miles from where I live but would make constant effort to come around like every week or two. When i travelles back to my country he came over for the weekend. However we stayed the night together only 4 times. Whenever he comes here it is always during weekdays, he stays till night then goes back to his city saying he has work/anything else the day after. During weekends sometimes he d travel abroad sometimes just say he is chilling. I never suggested him to stay the night, or to come weekends,maybe once which he said he can't as has work early. Only tine we stayed night over was when he came to my country for weekend. All other times we woyls go out,stay my place and then he d leave at night.
    i was thinking maybe he is commitment phobe but yesterday he told me if he was living in same city as me he d stay every night with me. I am confused as he could find ways to stay with me like weekends or holidays but i don want seem to be needy and suggest that. Im so confused dont know what to so, shall i wait expecting thinga to change

Tell him you're coming to visit him at his house on the weekend. See what kind of panic mode he goes into.
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLancaster View Post
      Tell him you're coming to visit him at his house on the weekend. See what kind of panic mode he goes into.
      He says he works in different cities hence his company puts him in different hotels

Comment

Do some internet searching on his name and address. See what you can come up with.
        "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Tinder is a know hook up site. Why look for something serious on that app and why agree to meet someone who lives so far away or is with such a wonky work schedule that he can easily make excuses as to why he can't see you or allow you to his home? Have you had a talk about exclusivity?

Even if he's not married he's certainly not allowing you to get too close to him. Do you know his last name? Has he told you where he lives (his actual address)? Do you know where he works? How do you communicate with one another. Phone? Text only? Email? Messenger?
          "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Something doesn't add up. I hope he's not deceitful. Keep in mind, most long distance relationships fail due to inconvenience and hassle and in this case, absence does NOT make the heart grow fonder.
            "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

Yes we had talk about being exclusive. He said he is not sleepin with anyone else.
              he admitted he has been a player but stopped his ways some time ago as he is now 32 years old and doesnt need it anymore. He seems genuinely happy when we r together. He doesnt seem to have money issues at all as we always go fine dining, gifts , he travels a lot. I know his full name. He doesnt have any social media apart Snapchat. I saw his friends on our second date as it was his friends bday and i came to club for few drinks with him. He doesnt like making plans for future. He said he never loved anyone apart from his mom and i asked if a girl ever told him she loved him and he said yes but he never told it back. Im so confused.

Comment

Yes he texts me daily, calls me.mostly during day times after work but texts would go on till late.

Comment

I asked him if he was married or had someone he said obviously not and seemed a bit crossed about the question.

Comment

Working...
                  X