Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because we work together

Hi,

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    A new girl joined my team about 6 months ago and we hit it off from day one. Always laughing and joking and enjoying each otherís company.

Fast forward 6 months and after a work party I ended up going back to hers and spending the night with her I was worried that it was just that she was a little drunk but it carried on in the morning when we were both sober.

On the Monday I had to fly abroad with work so we arranged to meet up after I had landed from the airport.
    We chatted for a bit and then she told that although she likes me we canít be together as we work together. We then preceded to spend another 3 hours drinking and chatting. After getting home we texted a bit and she said she is glad we in a good place and really enjoyed the evening and wants to do it again soon.

So now im really confused as if she wants it to be more but is scared due to work or just used work as an excuse.

The way I read it is that she doesn't want a relationship but she's happy to have an occasional roll in the hay with you. That's what she's offering you. The good place she talks about is a friends with benefits situation.

She doesn't want it to be more than that. Take it or leave it. Personally, I would leave it.
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

And on your next day/afternoon/night out together, try and leave booze out of the equation and see if she's as flirty or chatty.
      The one variable that seems to be present at each of your 'friendly' interactions, is alcohol.
      When she's sober, she uses rational thinking, and when she's not, she doesn't.

Test the theory
      The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

Comment

I would consider this off limits as it's a coworker. She's being professional about your relationship. I think you should too.

Comment

Working...
        X