Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last-minute first date advice needed ASAP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last-minute first date advice needed ASAP!

Hi all, I met a girl, and we share some mutual friends with. We met on social media and are interested in eachother. We have tried figuring out a date for over 3 weeks now and finally have set plans. She plays college volleyball and her and her teammates are going out to a Texas DanceHall tonight. She told me yesterday and wants me to go and meet up with them. I am pretty nervous, I've never met this girl, but i get a good vibe from her. I'll get to meet her friends as well as dance and possibly have some fun. I am just nervous, does anyone have some insight?

Sounds like a group date. Don't take it too seriously and don't get hung up on her either. Save that for later.

Comment

key words "meet up with them" not her. act friendly and alof to everyone. let her chase you if interested in a private hook up alone after teammates leaves. play a little hard to get routine with her to test her romantic interests in you. also watch how she dresses, talks and flirts with other guys at party. hopefully you will get lucky with her.

Comment

Take a friend or two with you, it will make it less scary for you and since she'll have her friends there, you can all mingle and have fun as a group.
        "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Stay normal.. Its just like friends meet up, its not particularly a date.

Comment

Go & have some fun & take things as they come. Just don't drink too much!

Comment

have fun

Comment

I think this girl is asking her friends to "check you out" and if they approve or disapprove of you, her friends will give her feedback about how they rate you as a man. Just act natural, be polite, on your best behavior and you'll be ok. Hopefully, they won't spot any red flags or anything odd about you. You'll be fine and enjoy the dance.
                "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

Working...
                X