Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When to stop the interesting-measured-indifferent role with girls?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When to stop the interesting-measured-indifferent role with girls?

Hi everyone,

I just want to get some feedback from everyone: males, females, Bis, etc. About approaching girls (in my case) by being the interesting-measured-indifferent sort of person. In my experience, it's been the A-game. It comes natural in me, first because it seems that whenever you seem like you're not looking for anything and just talking, then people gets interested or hooked. The thing is that of course I've noticed the success of it and been using it to get the attention of girls that I might be interested in. Also, as a filter to those that I don't want to give it a chance to get closer (superficials). To this point is all positive and beneficial stuff. But then, once girls in my case pass the filter and then I'm interested and then I flip the coin to show my interest in that person many seem to like it, but not for so long. It's been several times that girls don't like that I'm actually not an asshole and indifferent after the initial meetings. They get surprised at that point when I give them the attention they were looking for in the first place. Of course, I'm at this stage of life where I'm more into serious stuff if not, up to work on something that we both are clear and up to work on keeping it that way. For instance, I could totally agree to hook up with someone or work for something serious as long as we can clarify that from the beginning. So, my whole point on this post is to know what could be the trigger that maybe scare girls or the thing that makes them back up because I make them think. Because it seems to be the issue. I feel like they just crash to the wall where they were expecting something more improvised rather than going with the flow with an idea.

Thanks! Looking forward to read your opinion.

I suppose for many people the chase is more exciting than the capture. As Foh often says, the person who is indifferent always has the most power. (I paraphrased)
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

You're looking in the wrong places, firstly. If you're going to hang out in a pumpkin patch, you're going to get pumpkins. If you hang out in a pile of manure, you're going to be waist high in manure. Don't be so small-minded and grow out of these bimbos. It sounds like you're looking them up at the local sorority house down the street. You talk like one of them too. Superficials? You've got to be kidding.

My point is be yourself, be genuine and don't sink so low.

Comment

Cheeeeeerist on a cracker. ^^^ What in the name of all that is good are you on about?
        "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Someone is clearly off her meds.
          "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

... ya and it ain't me.
            "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Sometimes I wonder whether you're all so stupid or bored with yourselves that you must congregate together like a bunch of dumb twats on anyone and everyone with a different opinion.

Comment

I appreciate all your opinions. Of course, I appreciate it more with respect included on them. I'm still assuming people here in this forum are adults. So let's be one at least discussing this.

well to my surprise, the place and the age has not make a big difference in the results. Online dating seems to be clogging the game these days. Making people like me "too hard" or requiring too much work when any girl can just get to their phones and swap right to whatever dude.

Comment

If they're swapping right, it ain't the right app. Come on. You know that. Why bother with chicks who are swiping anyway. Maybe it's a good idea to take yourself out of the subculture and go travel for awhile. See things from a different perspective, learn new ways to communicate, a different language and a different culture. Take yourself out of this headspace. For every 10000 apes out there, there is 1 good date. Keep up the spirits.
                  Last edited by Rose Mosse; January 4th, 2018, 04:01 AM.

Comment

HAHAHA swiping left or right I don't even know. I'm not really fond of online dating or dating apps. I could say that I hate it. It's even becoming a turn off for me when interested in someone and finding out she's been online swiping. I moved from my home country by myaelf 3 years ago, learned a new language, adapted myself to a new culture, developed my hobby to music, meet amazing friends, etc. I just need to know how to spot the real people, those who are willing to put some work for something cool with someone else. or maybe know how to take dumb regular people out of the mainstream dumbness that's attacking these days. I've dated young girls and older ladies. All backgrounds and still find people making the simple very hard or just quitting to the things they say the want. People that are not out there waiting for some magical shit.

Comment

That's because the majority of people aren't all there in the first place. Most who actually seek a relationship actively are looking to fill a void that some other person or thing/event has left behind. Dating brings that side out in people and it's an easy arena to spot all the dysfunctionalities. You shouldn't ever have to feel like you have to stoop to that level in order to get some superficial attention at the beginning. Everyone wants something and there's a very high chance vapid sex is mixed in there. The people whose personalities always jump out at you are the ones you should be wary of and the ones who cloy for your attention. Everyone has a type or types of characters they feel more comfortable with. Maybe try to examine your choice or taste in women and ask yourself whether that has something to do with the large number of lemons you've been sussing out lately. Even though you can't change your environment and the number of crazies around you (mostly because the entire world is filled with nasty people - look at this thread as an example), you can choose where you want to direct your attention.
                      Last edited by Rose Mosse; January 4th, 2018, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Mosse View Post
                        Sometimes I wonder whether you're all so stupid or bored with yourselves that you must congregate together like a bunch of dumb twats on anyone and everyone with a different opinion.
                        whoops ... musta hit a nerve.

Comment

Thanks for once again showcasing what a nasty piece of work you are. Not only are you unable to help yourself the first time, you keep coming back for more. Something tells me, Phases, that you are really so small and insignificant in your real life that you have to go about following and hounding a member on the internet on a forum. Your stale jokes unfortunately only work on your old time cronies.

Comment

Jeez guys, really? Let's keep it cool in here. Phases, tell us what do you think about the subject. Not about what you think about the people writing their opinions here. Thanks! Open a tinder account to sweat all that energy, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Mosse View Post
                              Thanks for once again showcasing what a nasty piece of work you are. Not only are you unable to help yourself the first time, you keep coming back for more. Something tells me, Phases, that you are really so small and insignificant in your real life that you have to go about following and hounding a member on the internet on a forum. Your stale jokes unfortunately only work on your old time cronies.
                              *rolls eyes*

Comment

Working...
                              X