My Friends Girlfriend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Friends Girlfriend

I met a friend through a friend a few months ago and we hangout kind of regularly, we usually drink on the weekends at his house and i always end up sleeping there. He has a beautiful girlfriend that he’s been with for 4 years, about 2 months ago he cheated on her and even though they are still together, their relationship has changed. It seems like she’s always flirting with me. When he gets a shower or goes to the bathroom she’ll jump on me, or run her fingers through my hair, poke me etc. she will take my phone and take pictures of her with a kissing face. she also started texting me pretty regularly , she’ll always send me funny stuff to start the convo and we end up texting all day. She always asks if she can pick me up on her lunch break. It’s gotten to the point where my other friends have pointed out that she’s around me and talking to me more than her boyfriend. When it’s just me and her, she talks about him cheating on her, that she can’t stop thinking about it and how she wants to leave him but its hard because they’ve been together for so long. She’s never made any sexual advances towards me in person but over text she has told me she wanted me and sent half nakes pictures of her. I’ve wanted to make advances towards her but im afraid im reading it all wrong and that would make for a very awkward situation. Last night like a drunk idiot i told her i wanted to fuck her and it seemed like she got weirded out and said don’t rape me. I just don’t know if im reading her signals right or if i should just drop it and be friends with them both, but she really is beautiful, a really cool girl and deserves much better than he treats her.

She's a classic cocktease.

Quit texting and flirting with someone else's girlfriend. Nothing good will come of it. Don't take her word for what their relationship is like. Do the honorable thing. Do you really want to start something with a girl who is so loose and unstable?
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Her self esteem has taken a massive blow since he cheated on her. She is probably mistrusting of how genuine his love or like for her really is. And so, she is seeking affection rmation elsewhere. ie you!
      She is not interested in dating you, she is interested in your attention only.
      You need to put a stop to it!
      Tell her directly to her face that her actions towards you are unfair on her bf regardless of the fact that he cheated and that since she is choosing to remain with him then she needs to nurture her relationship with her bf. Tell her you are uncomfortable hanging out with her alone and her invasion of your personal space.

Comment

Would i be better off telling my friend about this or just telling her it needs to stop and leave it at that?

Comment

You don't need to tell your friend about it. Just tell her, as Maggie said, that you're not comfortable with hanging out with someone who has a boyfriend.
          "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Uhhhh. You said you wanted to fuck her while you were piss drunk and you both have had no previous sexual contact. Any woman in the right frame of mind should be welding a baseball bat with her legs firmly closed. I'd have slapped you across the face right there and then. She flirts with you because you're "safe". You just blasted through that by eloquently expressing how much you'd like to bang her inebriated. Way to go.

Don't be a complete dink and distance yourself entirely from this hairbrained situation. 1) your (male) friend is a dick, 2) she's messed up and 3) you don't look too great either. Back up slowly and get far away.
            Last edited by Rose Mosse; January 4th, 2018, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scubadriver View Post
              I met a friend through a friend a few months ago and we hangout kind of regularly, we usually drink on the weekends at his house and i always end up sleeping there. He has a beautiful girlfriend that he’s been with for 4 years, about 2 months ago he cheated on her and even though they are still together, their relationship has changed. It seems like she’s always flirting with me. When he gets a shower or goes to the bathroom she’ll jump on me, or run her fingers through my hair, poke me etc. she will take my phone and take pictures of her with a kissing face. she also started texting me pretty regularly , she’ll always send me funny stuff to start the convo and we end up texting all day. She always asks if she can pick me up on her lunch break. It’s gotten to the point where my other friends have pointed out that she’s around me and talking to me more than her boyfriend. When it’s just me and her, she talks about him cheating on her, that she can’t stop thinking about it and how she wants to leave him but its hard because they’ve been together for so long. She’s never made any sexual advances towards me in person but over text she has told me she wanted me and sent half nakes pictures of her. I’ve wanted to make advances towards her but im afraid im reading it all wrong and that would make for a very awkward situation. Last night like a drunk idiot i told her i wanted to fuck her and it seemed like she got weirded out and said don’t rape me. I just don’t know if im reading her signals right or if i should just drop it and be friends with them both, but she really is beautiful, a really cool girl and deserves much better than he treats her.
              What did your parents do wrong when raising you to make you think that any of what you've been doing with this girl was a decent thing to be doing? She has a boyfriend and you hang out at his house and you're disrespecting him and his relationship by allowing this chick to give you a boner ffs?

Quit talking to her and if she corners you in person then you tell her lay off... tell her how disrespectful she's being to her boyfriend and then make it so she can't give you blue ballzzz for her.
              "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Working...
              X