No announcement yet.

I think my wife is cheating on me

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think my wife is cheating on me

Hello girls and guys,

like the title says I swear my wife, who I've been married to for 2 and a bit years, is cheating on me. but I'm surprised at how obvious she's being?

I've had this feeling for like 3 months now but never said anything. the reasons why I think she's cheating on me is because-

.. whenever she's goes out with the girls on a Saturday night, she gets all dressed up, more than you would on just a night out I think. but when she comes back, it smells as though she's been having sex or something

.. she's never in the mood to have sex with me. I'm just left fending for myself. she's not had sex with me for like 2 months about

.. she's always texting on her phone

.. she used to wear just her underwear round the house when we were alone before this all started happening even in the winter but now she just wears a jumper

however I think I'm getting a bit turned on by this that another man is pleasing my wife... I know it's weird and I shouldn't. but maybe she's picked up on it??

I mean do I tell her all this? accuse her of cheating etc.

but when she comes back, it smells as though she's been having sex or something
    ... lolzzz
    "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

What could the 'or something' be?
      "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Originally posted by SarahLancaster View Post
        What could the 'or something' be?
        He is Irish. Irish always add "or something" to the end of their sentence lol.

Sex does smell! At least sperm does. But since the op has not had sex with his wife in two months , I'm not sure what he is sniffing! Lol