What on earth is going through his head

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What on earth is going through his head

So, first of all i wanted to apologise in advance if there are a lot of typos. Im typing this on my phone.
    To try and cut a long story short i will bullet point the basic points to the story.
    -I met someone yesr ago for a friends with benefits sorta situation.. neither of us ssid thats what it was but i dony knoe how else to describe it.
    -My feelings developed quickly but he didnt want a relationship as he was moving abroad in less than a yesr
    -He would CONSTANTLY keep his feelings to himself. He bottled everything up so until only a fee months ago i had no idea his feelings were so strong for me also.
    -He said recently he wouldnt admit to his feelings because he didnt want either of us to get too attached and hurt when he leaves (didnt work)

His move abroad was extremely quick, it was expected just not so soon. He told me a sunnday and went the following friday.
    He told me he loved me for the first time, we both cried buckets and it was genuinly the most heart breaking thing ive been through. Hr initially told mre he didnt want to keep seeing me as he still didnt want a relationship HOWEVER.. i asked if he would reconsider to which hr said he would. about 29 days later and he still hasnt decided if he wants to try and keep pursing this, he says he doesnt feel old enough for a relationship bug mahbr ee could one day and i cod maybe move to him. He hadnt decided if he wants me but he just two days ago he sent 300 on flights to come and visot me for 2 days bevause he missed me, and wants to come again next month. But i still havent got an answer.
    Im completely in love with him but this is killing me. I was at an all time low when he left and its took me until now to stop crying every night. Now he has come bavk and gone again im bavk to square one.

What do i do?
    He is 20, Im 21

He doesn't want a relationship. The 300 euro he's sending you is for importing a booty call. Sure he's fond of you. Of course he's fond of you...but that doesn't mean he wants to be tied down by you.

If you're happy with simply a sexual relationship, fine, but I think you obviously want more than he's able to give. Don't sit around waiting for him to change his mind 'one day.' That would be very foolish of you. He has all the power in the relationship right now. Take some for yourself and decide what to do based on your self-worth and dignity.
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Who tells someone they love them and cries, to then spend 300 for two days.. for a booty call?

Comment

I try and discuss it with him but since he broke down nefore he left he refuses to talk sbout it bevause it gets him upset. He just says hr will tell me when he is resdy and thst he needs time. He also says "if its meagt to be it will be", as well as thingd to contradict this

Comment

He cried because he felt guilty that he was treating you like crap. Don't fall for the 'if it's meant to be' BS. Move on.
          "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Originally posted by madison9272 View Post
            Who tells someone they love them and cries, to then spend 300 for two days.. for a booty call?
            Your EX boyfriend.
            "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Working...
            X