Get back to my ex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get back to my ex

Me and my ex are from different countries, but I was planning to move to his country to the city not far from his (not because of him) long time ago. So when I went home for several months to fix some paper routine, my ex dumped me over the phone, explaining that he was tired of the distance relationship. His previous relationships were on the distance and lasted for almost 6 years, so he did not want it to happen again. He broke up with me one month ago. I was so mad and said I didn't want to talk to him anymore. Since that time I've done my best not to write or call him.
    Soon I will be in his country again, and I want us to meet and talk. And possibly ask him to try again. I am not the one who is chasing the guys, but I really feel I want to be with this man. I am afraid he will say no. What do you think? Does it worth trying? I don't want to look pathetic, but I also want him to know about my feelings.

He was the one who dumped you due to some valid reasons and you sound like you're not permanently there yet. Maybe get your life together properly first and have your own established hobbies and routine and life in this new country before seeking him out. The problem with your situation is that you are not settled anywhere nor does it sound like you have anything else going on in your life (other friends? own appointments and hobbies?) and the danger in that you become so fixated and obsessed getting back together with him that you not just look but become pathetic because you have no life of your own.

Comment

You should definitely not chase him. Make sure you're established and have your own affairs in order. Only when you pull contact from him completely and then live your life to the fullest will he be attracted to your magnetic, confident energy and be intrigued by you again. Trust me. message me if you have any questions. XO-Elle

Comment

After two months of silence he started writing me again, saying that he missed me. We had really nice conversations over the phone for some time. Then, I asked him what was going on and why he started writing me, whether he wanted to be friends or get back together. He couldn't answer properly and said he couldn't talk. Since then, he hasn't written me for several days. Maybe I am stupid but I really don't understand this behavior.

He knew that he hurt me after the first break-up, so it took me much effort to start moving forward. So when he started writing me again I just wanted to get the clear answer.

Comment

He said he missed you but dodged the question and said he couldn't talk about whether he wanted to get back with you? You got your clear answer. Now don't allow him to drag you down again. Block his number. Cut him off from any possibility of contacting you again.
          "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

He dumped you. No, don't contact him anymore. It's over. You need to move on and stop looking at the past. He's done with you and you should feel the same. He is the one who rejected you. Keep that in mind. Don't grovel otherwise you won't respect yourself and you'll look like a fool. Don't set yourself up for further disappointment. Lower your expectations about your ex and move forward with a better life for yourself.
            "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

Working...
            X