Is sex really important?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is sex really important?

So me and my girlfriend have been going out for a year now. Weíve never had sex but we have made out and been romantic with each other before. Sex just isnít important to us. We like to focus on us and our bond before anything. But recently my female friends believe that because we havenít had sex or been what they call intimate, that she may be getting sex from someone else

How old are you? Are you both virgins?
    What do you mean by making out?

Your relationship sounds very much based on friendship which is not a bad thing , but without passion? (Not so good)
    You say that sex is not important to either of you.
    If you were abstaining because of religious or cultural beliefs that would be a different story but even those abstaining for those reasons do so because it is important to them.

I get the feeling it's not important to you because of lack of chemistry.
    Do you not have a desire to be more intimate with her? And why not?

No I don't think she is cheating on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Maggiemay4791 View Post
      Do you not have a desire to be more intimate with her? And why not?
      I wonder this also. Do you actually want to have sex with each other? If not then I don't think she's the right partner for you.
      Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

Finally. A man who has some sense. You sound very young from your writing so I'll definitely agree on the bonding and friendship. Enjoy that. Please don't start acting like a fool hanging around your other lady friends and taking their foolish suggestions and advice and don't allow them to poison your mind. What you have may be one of a kind with a very special person. Not many people get to experience that deep bond with anyone their entire lives. Everything else can come later. You've got the rest of your lives to pull your pants down, get overemotional and pay bills. Enjoy the simpler things in life right now.

Comment

Working...
        X