Problem with a girl I was dating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by riccard0 View Post
    Okay so Mrphaseofthemoon let me write a metaphor. U are a little child, I bet now u are older than me, older than 18 years old, and u are drawing something to show it to your teacher, u are so happy when doing it and u are looking forward to finishing and at the same time your teacher is praising you for your skills, and none before him has done this. It happens, u finish it and you go to show it to him, but when you arrive he takes it and without any explanation he breaks it in two pieces and then three and then four. So would you ask for any explanation? Would you try to understand why he did this? Would you try to understand what you did wrong and learn something? Because it seems that in that case you would come back at your desk and without saying anything going on with your lesson, day and life, and cmon lets forget about the drawing, lets forget the happiness you were feeling and lets not learning anything. Im not a potential stalker, im not obsessed, sad, crying, screaming, chasing her and sending her thousands of messages and callings, im not going every day in her place. I just choose to ask my fuckin teacher what was wrong with my drawing, and learn something, and im sorry if you went back to your desk
    That is obsession.
    Your metaphor is not comparable.
    Phases is a female.
    If your teacher did that then he was an asshole.
    You are not sending her messages because you can't! She blocked you. You are not going to her place every day because you don't know where she lives.
    You are now going to a large city to try and find her? That is stalking and unhealthy.
    What you need to come to terms with is that sometimes there are no answers or explanations.
    She is NOT interested in you . It does NOT matter why. Whatever reason she gives you for her disinterest might be the very reason for another's interest.
    So walk away and stop fretting.

Comment

My teacher have never done something like this, it was just part of the metaphor...I just want her to have that book...I promised her I would have given that book before what happened and what you all know...Really I just want this, I accepted the fact she isnt interested in me anymore, sadly I accepted it cause I really liked her, and I gave importance to my first kiss, the kiss she stole from me, so tomorrow I will go, slowly walking along the streets I will maybe see her, and without saying a word I will give her the book and go away, without saying a word. Thats my promise toward you unknown people of this forum, I know I should let all this go, but I never break promises, and I cant deny the fact that she has been important for me, and because she doesnt want to talk anymore with me, I will not talk with her. That book is Siddartha, maybe u know it...

Comment

......" i dont like your exaggerating phrases, seems like you dont distinguish sexual drive from romantic emotions, " ......
        Can you explain what she might mean by this?

Comment

Because I used to say her something sweet, for example I told her *I went here in Venice to see the beautiful city but I cannot see anything but you..." and she said I were cute and sweet so I thought it was okay for her, then I have already told that I have no experience with girls so acting sweet for me now is okay. I dont know why she said I couldnt distinguish between sexual drive and romantic emotions, I also think it is just a lie, because I have never said something about sex and with double meaning, and I also never expressed with gestures or caresses that I wanted something more, I was guided by her for everything, also for a simple kiss, and she said me that she wanted to be my teacher too(to teach me about these things), so I was completely at her mercy, and I liked it. i dont know anything about sex and the kisses we shared were my firsts at all, so you can understand I was like *omg what am I doing?am I doing it right? Am I good?..." thats a big lie

Comment

I didnt find her

Comment

I didnt find her
              Not surprised. Needle in a haystack.
              So are you willing to accept now that she does not want to be found and that someone not wanting a relationship with you does not reflect on you as a person. You just weren't for her.

Comment

I am accepting it yeah, and I kinda understood that I wanted to find her again because she showed me affect so easily, and that maybe I dont like her because she is her, but because she showed me affect at first, easily and without any waiting. I need to find another girl

Comment

I am accepting it yeah, and I kinda understood that I wanted to find her again because she showed me affect so easily, and that maybe I dont like her because she is her, but because she showed me affect at first, easily and without any waiting. I need to find another girl
                  Exactly.
                  And please don't use corny phrases like you can't see any beauty in a beautiful city because you only see her. That is a turn off. Might even be the reason she ghosted on you.

Comment

People change their minds about things. It's all part of life, it's no reflection on you. Let her go Riccardo!

Comment

But I dont even know how to approach with a girl, how can I know how to talk with them I told her I was without any experience, and she said it was okay and just a phase. i need help with them

Comment

Hey guys thank you and im sorry if I have been too rude or cheeky, maybe it is not an excuse for you but I am really weak and ignorant with all the things about girls world and I think Im hopeless, so I was blind after having found someone who seemed to return interest, it is so rare for me. Thank you for the advices and I will remember them, and if you have any suggestion in how to approach girls at school I would be grateful i (told u im hopeless)

Comment

You have to practise , realise and understand that 9 out of 10 times you will be rejected. It happens to each and every one of us. It's nothing personal.
                          Try approaching girls that you are not interested in romantically just on a friend level so that you become familiar with chatting to girls in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Maggiemay4791 View Post
                            You have to practise , realise and understand that 9 out of 10 times you will be rejected. It happens to each and every one of us. It's nothing personal.
                            Try approaching girls that you are not interested in romantically just on a friend level so that you become familiar with chatting to girls in general.
                            ^^^ Follow this advice ^^^

Just get comfortable being friends with girls.

Comment

Working...
                            X