Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those origami roses look almost real. They'd be nice to have, especially since they come from the heart and last longer than real ones.

Comment

A cd for your boyfriend with "your song" on it. That is a good gift if you and your boyfriend have a special song.
      I did this for our first valentine's day. I put that, and both of our individual songs, (we both have a song) along with some other songs that mean a lot to us.
      21/F/ohio
      my livejournal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/cookieco00/

Theres a lot of different forms of communication, but music is absolutely the purest one. Theres nothing that could ever be bad about playing music

Thanks thevoice, for the quote!!!

"Sally String Cheese," official member of the cheese is good club

Comment

BOXERS!
        Hey, guess what? I'm back (though probably not for long) and I'm not emo anymore!

Comment

BOXERS!

Score!

So while I'm taking you for granted
          We'll be humming along...

Comment

oh last year my boyfriend didn't have any money for valentine's day, so he took a bunch of pictures of him and us, scanned them onto his computer, and made a photo mosaic with photo montage (computer prog) of a lion that said "nothing can tame our love"
            21/F/ohio
            my livejournal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/cookieco00/

Theres a lot of different forms of communication, but music is absolutely the purest one. Theres nothing that could ever be bad about playing music

Thanks thevoice, for the quote!!!

"Sally String Cheese," official member of the cheese is good club

Comment

This is my first Valentines day with my new girlfriend, we've known each other for three months or more...she told me I should get her something I would like to see her in...so I chose this:

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/pro...gvw/V227116.jpg

but she doesn't wear dresses so I don't know if she would ever really have a use for it, girls sleep in these things right? and she could wear it when we're more intimate...but what do you all think? WAs she just saying that? Should I make her oragami roses? Girls...Women?

I think I may get her this instead:

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/pro...gvw/V227034.jpg

(but my sister say I should get the slip...I don't really know)

I want her to get me a glass pipe but I don't think she's gonna.

But I kinda want to get her a sweater instead she'd look just as good in a sweater...

~Max.
              Psychiatrist or Nutrition PHD Professor Research

Comment

For V-day I got my unofficial boyfriend of like one-day (but long time flirty-friend) a pair of boxers that have a lil red devil on it and it says "Hot Stuff" on the elastic.

I also got him some temporary blue hair-dye gel that he's been talking about for a long time.
                Hey, guess what? I'm back (though probably not for long) and I'm not emo anymore!

Comment

Hey everyone, I thought i'd ask a question if that's ok.

Comming up this friday is me and kate's 3 months together. This so happens to be JUST before the easter weekend (which I do not get to see her). So does anyone know what I should get her?

I have thought of getting her a chocolate bunny, with a bunny soft toy and a little card. So any suggestions would be great!

Comment

Yeah, just get her something little that shows her you care.

Comment

My girlfriend and my five-month anniversary is coming up, and we both want to get each other something. Trouble is, we have no idea what. Actually, neither of us have any ideas for things to get each other, girls are traditionally the ones given gifts, so picking something out for her should be much easier than vice versa.

I've looked over the suggestions here:
                      Neither of us have any special songs (and we really don't share music interests anyway).
                      She doesn't want to get flowers, since she'd have to schlep them around school all day (and I don't blame her&#33.
                      She already has plenty of jewelry, and doesn't seem to desire any more.
                      She doesn't want to have our picture taken professionally (though I wouldn't consider putting it on a pillowcase ).

So what can I get my girlfriend that shows her that I care; doesn't cost a fortune; and, most importantly of all, she’d like?
                      "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle
                      "Felix qui potuit rerum cognoscere causas. Happy is he who has been able to learn the causes of things." -Virgil
                      "Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try." -Yoda

Comment

iv gotten my ex's

phone covers
                        car parts
                        cds
                        boxers
                        made them pillows n stuff
                        smelly stuff
                        necklace
                        rings
                        magazines
                        clothes

rah rah

car parts rule. i got treated like THE best girlfriend ever for a week, not only from him but his mates as well. hahah
                        <span style='color:red'>You&#39;re such an inspiration for all the ways that I will never ever choose to be </span>
                        <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Dont even know who I am anymore.</span>

Comment

Originally posted by pudding
                          car parts rule.
                          Haha...car parts.

I just bought the old standby--a heart-shaped locket necklace--for my girlfriend for our six-month. Now I just have to get pictures to put in it...I hope she&#39;ll like it&#33;
                          "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle
                          "Felix qui potuit rerum cognoscere causas. Happy is he who has been able to learn the causes of things." -Virgil
                          "Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try." -Yoda

Comment

what kind of car parts do you speak of?
                            I am so car-clueless&#33;

Comment

here&#39;s an idea for an LDR bday gift: send her a dozen roses with a letter and one of your ooold favorite teddy bears that you&#39;ve had for forever and is probably stored in a box somewhere going to waste... that way she has something to grab onto when you&#39;re not there, and its more personal than just going out and buying a random teddy bear.

Comment

Hrm... All these are great and i love the scavenger hunt idea. She wants me to surprise her and said other than the surprise she doesnt really care what she gets. Well first off we all know thats a big fat woman lie. So i think ill have her come to my house and have the scavenger hunt start at my door before she even sees me.

I have a few ideas for what she could look for but i need a big shabam at the end. Wow. I saw this PBR beer T and i just had to get it for my bro. it was so him. I want something to jump out at me like that about my girl. I want to see something and be like "i have to get that for her, she would love it" anyways. keep the ideas comming christmas is comming soon&#33;&#33;&#33;

Btw we have been going out for almost a year now and are extreamly intimate. So if that helps for ideas great.

Comment

Working...
                                X