Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys hit on my girlfriend via text, she doesnt say anything back, but....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guys hit on my girlfriend via text, she doesnt say anything back, but....

Perfect. Let us know how you go on. It's always good to see what the outcome is. Hope things work out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by OvershareDude View Post
      What girl wouldn't want to hear that kind of stuff?
      Someone who doesn't like her supposed friends being disrespectful by crossing boundaries and treating her like an object?

Nearly everyone enjoys a sincere and appropriate compliment, but we are not talking about compliments here.

Comment

she may be liking the attention. Its one thing to get texts from friends but for them to say what you stated; she should let them know they are crossing the line because if she doesnt, in thier eyes what they are saying is ok and you how us guys think, we are thinking she is interested. make sure she does let these people know or you may just have to give her a warning. lol.
        “If you keep doing what you’ve always done, youll keep on being what you’ve always been. Nothing changes unless you make it change”

"My name isn't Willy Wonka , I don't sugar coat shit."

"Handle every situation like a dog. If you cant eat it or chew it. Pee on it and walk away"

Comment

Working...
        X