Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If you're about to post another "is she into me?" thread, READ THIS FIRST

haha!! it's better on a forum where there's real guys & gals giving opinions ;D

Comment

To open up a new topic. What is a female friend of yours that you have knows for years, suddenly hugs you and tells you I love you.

What does that mean? I know it is really vague but what does that initially mean???

Comment

Originally posted by moonangel View Post
        Yess! If dating were a religion, Kuky would be God. Or something.

We should make this a sticky! Can we?
        wow, that post was already 12 years ago. But still true, hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Kuky View Post
          Ok, we've been getting more and more threads that follow this formula:

1) There's this girl. She's really pretty, but other than that, I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about her... but I feel a tingling in my peepee when I see her. Is this love?

2) Sometimes, she looks at me and smiles... And the other day, she complimented my choice of veggies at the cafetaria.

3) I can't stop thinking about her while I touch myself at night. Do you guys think she might like me?

Let me clear this up once and for all. The answer is, and will always be: GO FIND OUT!!! Go talk to her. You know how you WON'T find out? By sitting on your ass, browsing a forum for a non-existent magic bullet.

Oh yeah, how could I forget:

4) ...I'm never in a position to get into a conversation with her.

Are you in the same room as her? Then you're in a position to get into a conversation with her. No excuses. JUST DO IT.

I'm much more interested to see a thread about what happened when you went up and talked to her. In fact, I challenge you all to just do it. So what if you mess up? Soon enough, it'll just be another funny story to tell. We'll all share a laugh, pat you on the back, and you'll feel good about having more balls than all the other guys who just sat there with their thumbs up their asses. Go out and play.
          You just made my morning.

Comment

I'd like to add:
            PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
            For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
            Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
            There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
            Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
            You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

;D i used these tips on my classmate and Yay i now have a girlfriend before i talked to her i didnt know what to say then i was like "do you like pokemon" then she laughed so hard i kinda got embaressed but from that day we started talking everyday then four months later(aboutnow) shes my girlfriend the main way i did this was i kinda just sang some bruno mars songs and moonwalks and then she laughed but once i stopped we kinda kissed for about 10 seconds and she gave me a su prise hug. I dunno why im saying this but i guess this how these tips helped

Comment

Well what if she's married? It's kind of hard to ask. Also she touches my butt on "accident" multiple times a day but oddly I never have that problem. Is she into me? Sorry, had to do it.

Comment

Then she'll tell you she's married when you're talking to her. "finding out she's married" is part of the whole "going to find out what she's like" thing, after all.
                  %0|%0

Comment

Ah, I meant there's a married woman at my work who I suspect likes me. I don't think it serves any purpose for me to ask her except out of curiosity anyway. I like my job too much and I'm not into that.

Sorry it was meant to get a laugh and not to be taken seriously.

Comment

I've got a couple of posts about that. New to this forum. My first was an absolute book. Read it if you are so inclined. The second summarized it much better.

Comment

Hi
                        I am in a big fix!
                        I have known this guy alex fr a few years since his brother is dating my best friend..
                        I just broke up with my boyfriend of seven years like 7 months ago and i am ready to date again
                        I recently met alex at a common friends party like 4 weeks ago.. N we were an instant hit and the flirting did not stop all night..
                        This turned into an everyday affair after that night where we would meet cuz of our common friends n get super flirty.. Slowly the flirt start getting a lil serious n we started holdin hands openly hugging each other n being inseparable at all parties.. He also invited me specially fr his new years party n got really angry wen i reached late.. The problem is that he is 5 years younger to me! And in top of that i am sorta best friends with his brother .. Now all this while we were flirting publicly but none of us has called or texted each other once we were back home! I am dieing to talk to him on the phone but i feel that things are complicated cuz of our age difference n the friends involved ... I really really really like him... N though we havent kissed but there were many chances wer we could have.. I kno his entire family n i dunno if us starting things will complicate stuff.. But i really really wanna be with him n have fallen fr him bigg time cuz he makes me feel really good about everything wen i am physically present with him! Tell me wat to do please and how to take this forward cuz things are on a standstill right now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bunny10 View Post
                          Hi
                          I am in a big fix!
                          I have known this guy alex fr a few years since his brother is dating my best friend..
                          I just broke up with my boyfriend of seven years like 7 months ago and i am ready to date again
                          I recently met alex at a common friends party like 4 weeks ago.. N we were an instant hit and the flirting did not stop all night..
                          This turned into an everyday affair after that night where we would meet cuz of our common friends n get super flirty.. Slowly the flirt start getting a lil serious n we started holdin hands openly hugging each other n being inseparable at all parties.. He also invited me specially fr his new years party n got really angry wen i reached late.. The problem is that he is 5 years younger to me! And in top of that i am sorta best friends with his brother .. Now all this while we were flirting publicly but none of us has called or texted each other once we were back home! I am dieing to talk to him on the phone but i feel that things are complicated cuz of our age difference n the friends involved ... I really really really like him... N though we havent kissed but there were many chances wer we could have.. I kno his entire family n i dunno if us starting things will complicate stuff.. But i really really wanna be with him n have fallen fr him bigg time cuz he makes me feel really good about everything wen i am physically present with him! Tell me wat to do please and how to take this forward cuz things are on a standstill right now!!!
                          First of all learn to write in english here on the site rather than text speak it makes you look dumb.

Why don't you just call the guy and open up some dialog? Is it really so complicated or are you making mountains out of molehills?
                          There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.

Comment

why dnt you talk to her directly what is in your mind if she is also having same feelings she will accept your proposal else not at least this will clear your confusion.

Comment

Still Single???

Comment

Originally posted by Kuky View Post
                                Ok, we've been getting more and more threads that follow this formula:

1) There's this girl. She's really pretty, but other than that, I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about her... but I feel a tingling in my peepee when I see her. Is this love?

2) Sometimes, she looks at me and smiles... And the other day, she complimented my choice of veggies at the cafetaria.

3) I can't stop thinking about her while I touch myself at night. Do you guys think she might like me?

Let me clear this up once and for all. The answer is, and will always be: GO FIND OUT!!! Go talk to her. You know how you WON'T find out? By sitting on your ass, browsing a forum for a non-existent magic bullet.

Oh yeah, how could I forget:

4) ...I'm never in a position to get into a conversation with her.

Are you in the same room as her? Then you're in a position to get into a conversation with her. No excuses. JUST DO IT.

I'm much more interested to see a thread about what happened when you went up and talked to her. In fact, I challenge you all to just do it. So what if you mess up? Soon enough, it'll just be another funny story to tell. We'll all share a laugh, pat you on the back, and you'll feel good about having more balls than all the other guys who just sat there with their thumbs up their asses. Go out and play.
                                I could not agree with you more! Get in a situation to talk to her and.. JUST DO IT! It's very attractive to us girls when men are brave enough to do the first move. I was just at a party a few nights ago. Me and this guy were looking at each other but too shy to make a move. A beach ball was flying around. He noticed I liked playing with it so he started playing with it too with his buddies.. and wound up sending it my way by "accident" a few times. I thought it was very cute of him so I ended up chatting with him the entire evening and gave him my phone number You won't know until you try!

Comment

Working...
                                X