X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're about to post another "is she into me?" thread, READ THIS FIRST

Ok, we've been getting more and more threads that follow this formula:

1) There's this girl. She's really pretty, but other than that, I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about her... but I feel a tingling in my peepee when I see her. Is this love?

2) Sometimes, she looks at me and smiles... And the other day, she complimented my choice of veggies at the cafetaria.

3) I can't stop thinking about her while I touch myself at night. Do you guys think she might like me?

Let me clear this up once and for all. The answer is, and will always be: GO FIND OUT!!! Go talk to her. You know how you WON'T find out? By sitting on your ass, browsing a forum for a non-existent magic bullet.

Oh yeah, how could I forget:

4) ...I'm never in a position to get into a conversation with her.

Are you in the same room as her? Then you're in a position to get into a conversation with her. No excuses. JUST DO IT.

I'm much more interested to see a thread about what happened when you went up and talked to her. In fact, I challenge you all to just do it. So what if you mess up? Soon enough, it'll just be another funny story to tell. We'll all share a laugh, pat you on the back, and you'll feel good about having more balls than all the other guys who just sat there with their thumbs up their asses. Go out and play.
    %0|%0

Re: If you're about to post another "is she into me?" thread, READ THIS FIRST

Ooh I am so glad somebody finally laid this out for everyone!
    :clap: "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" :cuffs:

Comment

Agreed. I will admit i struggle to determine if they are just being nice/friendly or if they are showing interest, bit last time i just asked her and she was interested!
      Your in a relationship. An important factor is trust. You need to trust him/her that they will be honest and stay true to you. If you trust him/her and he/she breaks your heart then you can leave the relationship knowing you tried your hardest.
      - rodgerjones2

Comment

Ive seen this in many many posts.

5. My relationships consists of texting as the only form of communication

/sigh

Comment

we need a smiley that bows down to you with hands. Like, "we're not worthy" or something like that.
          29/female/Toronto
          I'm so cool I've got my OWN SMILEY!!

English. It's your language. Learn to type it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuky View Post
            1) There's this girl. She's really pretty, but other than that, I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about her... but I feel a tingling in my peepee when I see her. Is this love?
            LOL. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by kuju View Post
              we need a smiley that bows down to you with hands. Like, "we're not worthy" or something like that.

haha

Comment

Yess! If dating were a religion, Kuky would be God. Or something.

We should make this a sticky! Can we?

Comment

brilliant, rodgerjones. *stickied*
                  29/female/Toronto
                  I'm so cool I've got my OWN SMILEY!!

English. It's your language. Learn to type it.

Comment

Seriously, the peepee thing. LOL!

Comment

lol you just made me regret my last post lol

Comment

dont hate on me I didnt know any better.

Comment

Originally posted by Skaarrj View Post
                          dont hate on me I didnt know any better.
                          Nah man, you're one of the good ones. I said go talk to some girls, and now you're hooked to doing so.
                          %0|%0

Comment

what about a "is he into me" sticky thread? ;D

Comment

They already have a book AND a movie about that, readyornot...
                              "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Working...
                              X