Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• school friend

hi

i am more than 30 years female, and i have this school friend which i never used to talk in my school and just knew it .
    after my college one day suddenly i met him at shopping center and we exchange number . after that i came to different country and i was not in touch with him.

he then message me and used t talk with me like hours , it was never anything like more than friend or best friend for me.
    then he came to same country and started message me and we used to talk on call.

we were in different state and now he moved in same state and he constantly calling me and texting me to meet up .which really irritate me . i am single and happy . he is also single

and i dont know what he wants . sometimes i am so fed up also. because its been years from school and now i am adult and i dotn want any school friendship and also i dont want to give him any signal .

he is not even my best friend just friend.

whats should i do?

You know exactly what he wants and you know exactly what you should do. You need to tell him that you are not looking for s relationship. Tell him that his constant texting and calling is making you feel overwhelmed and that you need a little space. He probably thought you were interested when you gave him your number.

Comment

Sounds a bit annoying as if he just doesn't have a life of his own (re: calling you constantly and texting). I think he's just being friendly though in a really awkward way. It would look a bit bad on you if you assumed he wanted to get in your pants and all he's doing is just trying to reconnect with someone from the same culture/also someone from your same home country. If you don't want any ties to him, just block him. You said you don't want any old school friendships. It sounds like you want to move on and don't want to be in association with anyone from back home. Get rid of him already. What a waste of time....and battery on your phone.

Comment

native33456 Text him and tell him that you're not interested in a relationship or friendship with him and that it's time to end all contact. If he respects your wishes, then it's done. If he continues to bother you, block him permanently.
        "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

Originally posted by native33456 View Post
          hi

i am more than 30 years female, and i have this school friend which i never used to talk in my school and just knew it .
          after my college one day suddenly i met him at shopping center and we exchange number . after that i came to different country and i was not in touch with him.

he then message me and used t talk with me like hours , it was never anything like more than friend or best friend for me.
          then he came to same country and started message me and we used to talk on call.

we were in different state and now he moved in same state and he constantly calling me and texting me to meet up .which really irritate me . i am single and happy . he is also single

and i dont know what he wants . sometimes i am so fed up also. because its been years from school and now i am adult and i dotn want any school friendship and also i dont want to give him any signal .

he is not even my best friend just friend.

whats should i do?
          Why did YOU talk to him for hours?

Comment

i was talking to him as a friend before 5 years go , but after that only he is keeping contact to me.and he has some misunderstanding about the relation .

Comment

You gave him your number and talked to him fir hours. He naturally thought you were interested because of this.

Comment

he can think only if i talk with him for years , i just did for some times not even regular .

Comment

You just need to be honest with him. Tell him your are worried he has misunderstood. I'm sure he will understand.
                  Last edited by Dazed & Confused; November 11th, 2018, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by native33456 View Post
                    i was talking to him as a friend before 5 years go , but after that only he is keeping contact to me.and he has some misunderstanding about the relation .
                    He happens to be in the same city and after years of YOU talking to him for hours at a time and suddenly think he is misunderstanding?

YOU said you donít know what he wants. So why are you thinking he wants more than friendship?

Comment

Working...
                    X