Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

friend wont leave me alone please help!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friend wont leave me alone please help!!!

ok so i have been friends with this girl for 2 years since i have been at university and everything has been fine but just recently she has became very annoying.
    SHE WILL NOT STOP TEXTING ME EVERY DAY NON STOP!!!
    and i am not exaggerating, i have counted and she sends me around 60 texts each day and i only reply to her 4 times. and it is not even like she is wanting to talk about relevant things.
    she texts me more than i even talk to my own BOYFRIEND
    she also does this thing where if i do not reply to her on text, she will then message me on instagram, facebook and send me loads of snapchats.
    its gettting to the point where i cannot deal with it any longer like i want her to leave me alone it is exhausting and when i see the name come up on my phone i literally just want to scream!!!!
    i want to tell her to back off but i dont want to sound nasty!!
    any advice please????

If you've been friends with her for two years, you should be able to tell her, "Hilda, STOP texting me all the time. It's annoying."

Other than that, just don't respond to her texts. If she asks you why you're not responding, tell her you're tired of texting.
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

ssiss Give her one last fair warning via text. Be nice about it though. Politely tell her to drastically limit her texts to the point of brief and once or twice a week at the most or what you desire and what you can tolerate on your terms. And, ask her not to contact you everywhere such as FB, instagram, snapchat, etc. You must be specific with your requests and instructions. Since this is your friend, you need to give her one last chance to abide and honor your requests. If she fails to acquiesce and do as you had requested, then block her everywhere as your very last resort. This is what I would do if I were you. Be gracious and polite. Give her a chance. If she ignores your requests and continues blowing up your phone, then you need to block her everywhere and let this be final.
      "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

Why is she texting all the time though? Did something happen to her recently? Do you know? Some people don't air their business out right away. They just seek company because they're going through a rough time. I'd be more prone to wondering if something is very wrong.

Comment

Ya and if her aunt had balls she'd be her uncle!

Op: Just tell her that because of your school work load you are unable to accept all of her texts and the pinging is distracting you from concentrating on your studies. Tell her you will call her when you have a few spare moments and then be so kind as to follow through on that promise.
          "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by ssiss View Post
            ok so i have been friends with this girl for 2 years since i have been at university and everything has been fine but just recently she has became very annoying.
            SHE WILL NOT STOP TEXTING ME EVERY DAY NON STOP!!!
            and i am not exaggerating, i have counted and she sends me around 60 texts each day and i only reply to her 4 times. and it is not even like she is wanting to talk about relevant things.
            she texts me more than i even talk to my own BOYFRIEND
            she also does this thing where if i do not reply to her on text, she will then message me on instagram, facebook and send me loads of snapchats.
            its gettting to the point where i cannot deal with it any longer like i want her to leave me alone it is exhausting and when i see the name come up on my phone i literally just want to scream!!!!
            i want to tell her to back off but i dont want to sound nasty!!
            any advice please????
            How long have you been with your bf for?

Comment

Working...
            X