Should I end it or make it better

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I end it or make it better

I知 in a relationship. She has 5 children, 3 of which have no respect for me, she spends her time on Facebook, or sat in our room watching tv and I知 the one chasing her children to sort tea or stop fighting or whatever, but when my son comes to stay she is quick to tell him off, I知 stuck

It doesn't sound like the two of you are compatible. These are major issues.
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

You're not her boyfriend, you're her babysitter and she really resents your son. Get out now.

Comment

Newtonaycliffe83 You should end it.
        "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

Originally posted by Newtonaycliffe83 View Post
          I知 in a relationship. She has 5 children, 3 of which have no respect for me, she spends her time on Facebook, or sat in our room watching tv and I知 the one chasing her children to sort tea or stop fighting or whatever, but when my son comes to stay she is quick to tell him off, I知 stuck
          And why are you stopping the fights and making tea? Who does it when you aren稚 there?
          Why do you live with her? Where are the father(s) of her children?

Comment

Hi I have just joined and am looking for advice for my own situation can I post it on this thread if that's okay please?I really need the help

Comment

Originally posted by Chasetheace1 View Post
              Hi I have just joined and am looking for advice for my own situation can I post it on this thread if that's okay please?I really need the help
              You should make your own post, explain your situation and ask your questions there
              You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

Originally posted by Chasetheace1 View Post
                Go to whichever sub forum is appropriate ie the chase, long haul etc . At the top of the page click + new topic and enter your question there

Comment

Working...
                X