Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My sons girlfriend has been cheating with my best friends son?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sons girlfriend has been cheating with my best friends son?

My sons girlfriend ( Rachelle ) has been cheating with my friends (Tracy) son every other day for about 6 months now. My friend said she found out about it by walking in on them one day a while back. She We all live in the same neighborhood and she lives behind us. We go to the same gatherings and family events so were pretty close.

My son is 19 and my friends son is the same age. The girlfriend is 19. Shes still dating brandon (my son) but sleeps with my friends son often. Ive come to learn that she goes by my friends house right before coming over here to my son.

I asked my sister what she thought of it and she said that teen boys are very sensetive about their relationships and he might get angry at me for ” interfering ” or “butting in” or “sticking your nose”.

My sister askedcme how long has she been cheating and I told her ” for about 6 months”.

She said shes suprised that he hasnt figured out yet.

I feel wierd for not getting involved since I know exactly every time when they are doing it. (he still lives at home too) but I know my sister is probably right.

Originally posted by MaryJ72 View Post
    My sons girlfriend ( Rachelle ) has been cheating with my friends (Tracy) son every other day for about 6 months now. My friend said she found out about it by walking in on them one day a while back. She We all live in the same neighborhood and she lives behind us. We go to the same gatherings and family events so were pretty close.

My son is 19 and my friends son is the same age. The girlfriend is 19. Shes still dating brandon (my son) but sleeps with my friends son often. Ive come to learn that she goes by my friends house right before coming over here to my son.

I asked my sister what she thought of it and she said that teen boys are very sensetive about their relationships and he might get angry at me for ” interfering ” or “butting in” or “sticking your nose”.

My sister askedcme how long has she been cheating and I told her ” for about 6 months”.

She said shes suprised that he hasnt figured out yet.

I feel wierd for not getting involved since I know exactly every time when they are doing it. (he still lives at home too) but I know my sister is probably right.
    If I were you I would talk to Rachelle . Let her know what you know and let her deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Maggiemay4791 View Post

If I were you I would talk to Rachelle . Let her know what you know and let her deal with it.
      I talked with her Friday and she gave me the whole truth. Do I need to post the details?

Comment

No, you need to kick her ass out of your house.
        "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
          No, you need to kick her ass out of your house.
          She doesnt live with me

Comment

She doesnt live with me
            I mean when she comes to visit your son.
            "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post

I mean when she comes to visit your son.
              Damn maybe another time

Comment

Lord I just kniw my sins gonna freak out when he finds this out

Comment

What did Rachelle say to you?
                  Did she apologise or suggest change?

Yes your son will find out at some stage. And he may freak out.
                  But I think he will be more upset to find out you knew.
                  Do you have a good relationship with him?

You could drop subtle hints by saying to Rachelle in front of your son that you heard she was at (friends) house on x day and wait her reaction or reasoning.
                  What does your friend think as her son is being cheated on too. Is he aware of her relationship? Is he friends with your son?

Comment

I think you should temper your suspicions as Tracy could have misunderstood the situation or isn't very clear about what's going on (assuming she's not a nut neighbour). I would really refrain from accusing anyone of cheating but if it was my son, I would make a comment and let him know Rachelle seems to be hanging out next door a lot more often than usual (referring to the past 6 months) as YOU've seen her comings and goings if you have at all. Refrain from hearsay. Let them deduce the situation on their own.

Comment

My friend said she found out about it by walking in on them one day a while back.
                      Why would Op's friend lie about something like that or make up a story like that that would cause a shit storm for everyone involved? Seems unlikely that its just rumour.

Comment

Originally posted by Maggiemay4791 View Post

I think/hope Maggie meant you should tell Rachelle what you know AND that you will tell your son in a day or two unless Rachelle deals with it.

Is that what you told Rachelle?

Comment

Tracy is only introduced as a "friend". We really don't know the OP and we don't know this friend (who seems more like a neighbour/"friend" in close living proximity). Beyond that it's anyone's guess whether this friendship can be trusted. Going to the same gatherings and family events doesn't really say anything about trust either. It just means they live in the same neighbourhood and go to the same events. I'm also puzzled why the OP would talk to her sister about such a sensitive issue which runs the risk of spreading out of control if her sister repeats the information elsewhere. To me, it just sounds like drama and rumours that's blooming into something disrespectful towards her son ultimately who would already be suffering the brunt of an unfaithful girlfriend.

My advice to the OP is to stay out of it, think of only her son's best interests and make a comment about how often the gf is spending time at this other house. Everything else is rumour and hearsay. I still don't trust Tracy or the OP's sister.

Comment

Lord I just kniw my sins gonna freak out when he finds this out
                            His heart is not going to explode. He must know the truth! You can't imagine him living with a liar all his life.

You don't want this for him.

This girl should leave him a long time ago...

Comment

What a terrible situation to be in! I know you love your son and you don't want to do anything to hurt him. However, if you've confronted this "girlfriend" and she has openly admitted to her unfaithfulness why would you want your son to continue to have a relationship with her? Honesty even when it hurts is always best. If I were in your position I would tell this girl that either she does the right thing and tell your son or you will. Give her the chance to do what is right but at the end of the day I think your son will be more hurt to know everyone (to include his own mother) knew and continued to promote a lie. Lying by omission is still a lie. Praying you find the right solution, and the right words to bring truth and clarity to this very delicate situation.

Comment

Working...
                              X