Possessed people wanting to cause conflict with others

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possessed people wanting to cause conflict with others

I'm a man that met a girl many years ago as a kid and later in life I met her again on one social night and then found myself working with her. She was a good person we were friends someone I trusted. When I met her at work she had a BF however at some time she broke up with him at this time perhaps she was looking for another. One day I walked into work and all I hear is another college worker repeating saying that he will 'f~ck up her life before ever letting her be with me'. I heard he repeated this about five times in the space of a minute and apparently he was saying this all day according to his colleague who also called this man possessed. In all honestly this possessed man didn't even knew her. Also worth noting that previously I also heard that possessed man's auntie saying that this girl as in her pocket and she would clear the path.

To cut a long story short some people were trying to cause issues between us and now there has been put a test in place that I need to pass on our friendship . Oh my god I failed the test and we fell out. (yes you all can have a good old laugh). People take the piss especially out of her and now its got to the stage that it feels I'm not expected to say the truth because its inconvenient for the others. I certainly feel I'm taking responsibility of other peoples actions with her and having a lot of hardship.

Has anyone experienced this or have any advise?

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot??
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

No. I can honestly say I've never experienced this!!

Comment

Originally posted by green12345 View Post
        I'm a man that met a girl many years ago as a kid and later in life I met her again on one social night and then found myself working with her. She was a good person we were friends someone I trusted. When I met her at work she had a BF however at some time she broke up with him at this time perhaps she was looking for another. One day I walked into work and all I hear is another college worker repeating saying that he will 'f~ck up her life before ever letting her be with me'. I heard he repeated this about five times in the space of a minute and apparently he was saying this all day according to his colleague who also called this man possessed. In all honestly this possessed man didn't even knew her. Also worth noting that previously I also heard that possessed man's auntie saying that this girl as in her pocket and she would clear the path.

To cut a long story short some people were trying to cause issues between us and now there has been put a test in place that I need to pass on our friendship . Oh my god I failed the test and we fell out. (yes you all can have a good old laugh). People take the piss especially out of her and now its got to the stage that it feels I'm not expected to say the truth because its inconvenient for the others. I certainly feel I'm taking responsibility of other peoples actions with her and having a lot of hardship.

Has anyone experienced this or have any advise?
        Have you been tested for schizophrenia?

Comment

I'm so confused....

Comment

It sounds like you just don't know her very well and you know it. Your thoughts are fractured.

Look, if she's your friend she's your friend. Who cares what test happened and don't engage with others who make fun or bully. What other people say shouldn't matter so fuck them. Don't worry so much and try to avoid people with a bad attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Mosse View Post
              It sounds like you just don't know her very well and you know it. Your thoughts are fractured.

Look, if she's your friend she's your friend. Who cares what test happened and don't engage with others who make fun or bully. What other people say shouldn't matter so fuck them. Don't worry so much and try to avoid people with a bad attitude.
              I know its difficult to put the all dialog on paper as it can be more to it than that. I admit I knew who she was as a person but we was about one proper conversation from being concrete. Its funny to think now she actually did discuss a potential future family with me and she always liked talking about how her parents met and the comparisons with us. It seemed very genuine.

One dilemma she always had was she went to a medium and she got told she was going to marry someone possessed. When telling me this she used to give me one of them looks with the eyes that really annoyed me. Seriously dear its not me.

Comment

Working...
              X