Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flaky Friend is Breaking My Heart. Please Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaky Friend is Breaking My Heart. Please Help!

Lately he has been begging me to visit him (2 hours away) so I agreed to come visit last Saturday evening. No concrete plans but we discussed what we might do. Friday I don't hear from him and then even on Saturday no word. Maybe I should have texted him but at the time I thought since he invited me over that he should confirm. I never heard from him til I texted him later that night. He said he had a long day at work and has tight deadlines. No apology I felt hurt and disrespected that he didn't even bother cancelling. I was so mad at the time that I never responded to his last message. Now a couple of weeks have gone by and I haven't heard from him. I feel so conflicted I think I want to stay friends but I find his flakiness hard to bear. He's been flaky with me in the past many times too. Should I initiate contact? Why is he so friendly texting but flaky when it comes down to actually seeing each other? Any input appreciated, I have been losing sleep over this

Are you male or female? And are you still living with your older boyfriend?

Comment

He's not interested. Move on.

Comment

That kind of rudeness is inexcusable. Find someone decent.
        "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Working...
        X