I hate my sister

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate my sister

My sister is a worthless piece of shit that i hope dies soon, shes has a son that is 3 years old and doesn't even look twice at him which forces my mum to look after him, she feeds him, takes him to school, baths him and puts him to bed while my useless sister is either laying in bed texting her fucking boyfriend or at his house getting up to who knows what, the worst part about her is that she has debt, 1100 in debt and guess who has to pay it, my mum and she had it down to 500, this debt is all on clothes on a next account which i have changed the email and password to. today she somehow got onto the account and changed the email address to hers, she bought 200 worth of clothes which added to her debt which my mum is paying. My mum started to cry when she saw this and all i felt was sorrow and anger, I started to physically fight with my sister, i really hate her and hope she fucking dies i have zero love for her. oh and she is 22 and still lives with my mum
    Last edited by eoi; February 18th, 2016, 04:09 PM.

Re: I hate my sister

Well son, your mother enables your sister to be the person she is. Until mom lays down the law, your sister won't take any responsibility for herself. She has a built in baby sitter and wallet in your mother.

If your mother wasn't in a codependent relationship with your sister, she wouldn't babysit her grandchild while your sister played footsie with her boyfriend and she certainly wouldn't pay her debts like she is. Encourage your mother to stop keeping your sister in a state of irresponsibility and you step back and try to not get so involved. If you want to make a suggestion. Suggest that your mom stop enabling her to be the little twat she's turned out to be.
    "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Yep ^^

Your sister will continue to take the piss for as long as your mother lets her.
      Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

I can understand why you are so mad and I am sorry this is happening. I am sure your mom loves her but she has to understand that suporting her it's not a good thing as long as your sister is just taking advantage of her and she's also spending her money. Fighting won't help. You have to talk to your mom and find a solution which will force your sister to take care of her child, to be more responsable. I hope you'll find a way to do this.

Comment

Working...
        X