X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, do NOT bump threads in this place.

Comment

bumping is bad, mm'kaaayyy

Comment

You should write a self-help book!

Comment

Man that is pure gold. Sometimes the only way to learn these things is through experience, and let me tell you, every one of those points is right on.

Amen.

Comment

alright, good to know for the future, but why is bumping bad? IMO it's a decent post with decent points, and it seems to be helping people, so what's wrong with bringing it to attention again?

And the fun begins. :)

Comment

If you want to keep its attention, post a link in your signature or something. Don't just post "bump" in a post to bring it back up after so much inactivity. If you are going to bump an old topic, have an update or some additional advice. People have been bumping a lot of threads recently where people who asked for advice haven't been around for months. It gets very irritating when people post randomly in age-old advice threads, and bumping is worse.

Comment

done and done... I can see where you're coming from, just figured that most, if not all, the information was still relevant a month later... *shrugs*

Comment

I actually meant to archive this thread eventually. DG doesn;t get that many posts, so there's less archiving to do (usually, forum apocoli come more often so there's hardly ever a need hahaha)... But if you'd like any threads to be put in the archive forums (which are mostly empty now), lemme know.

Kuky

Comment

go hard, i'm ok with it. honored, actually.

Comment

Great post, i was dumped 2 months ago and i did all the things that i shouldn't, I started to stay away not text or ring and i do believe things are startinig to work, i was engaged and been with my girl for over 8 years so you can imagine how lost i feel, The other day we went out as friends as she has got a new bloke and had an excellent day together and her friend has told me she is missing me so give it a few more months,weeks who knows maybe she will be back.

Comment

Brilliant stuff... Too little too late for me though... So what do you do if you've already done the exact opposite of what you said, hoping that you could fix what you screwed up? I've tried the whole "if it was meant to be, it'll all work out in the end"... but there always seems to be something that brings me back to thinking that the only way to go on is to follow yur heart, and to give it all ya got. Dosn't matter how much I try to just let it go. It's tough as hell.

Comment

pick up where you left off is my best advice, if you think stuff's already screwed up, then my best advice is to just start while you can. I screwed up at the beginning of my breakup by doing all the wrong things too, so I just stopped talking to her a lot, and now she wants me back more than ever.... When I get my new girlfriend... :/

Comment

wow this is great.. thanks for the advice!

Comment

I now feel stupider after reading what onlinedater has said. In order to not bring down the collective IQ of the entire forum, would it be possible for a moderator to get rid of that post?
                              d0n7 3v3n 80t43r w!th m 5p311in6.

!75 @ 1057 (@u53

Comment

Done. Any other stupid posts will be removed as seen fit.

Comment

Working...
                                X