X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: CONTENT: Just Suffered A Breakup?

Looking for someone to share my pain with
    ive just split from the girl ive known for seven years!
    We were a couple for 4 years and agreed to try have a go at things after we broke up.
    little did i know at the same time she was intent on dating other guys.
    It was only yesterday she told me that she dose not want me in her life any more. I said goodbye because she does mean alot to me. i also found out that she is in love withsomeone else, which really hurt. Its not as if i did not expect her to see other people its just hearing it was a diffrent story. I feel really shitty at the moment, but i do relise what is best for me and that is to forget bout her. Its just the process of doing that wich hurts. She split up with me because of my being a shitty boyfriend i feel i have made the biggest mistake in my life. No matter how angry we get in break ups ive got to say she is a lovley person. I feel as if i deserve the pain im in as a result of how i treated her.

Comment

Originally posted by maddog View Post
      Looking for someone to share my pain with
      ive just split from the girl ive known for seven years!
      We were a couple for 4 years and agreed to try have a go at things after we broke up.
      little did i know at the same time she was intent on dating other guys.
      It was only yesterday she told me that she dose not want me in her life any more. I said goodbye because she does mean alot to me. i also found out that she is in love withsomeone else, which really hurt. Its not as if i did not expect her to see other people its just hearing it was a diffrent story. I feel really shitty at the moment, but i do relise what is best for me and that is to forget bout her. Its just the process of doing that wich hurts. She split up with me because of my being a shitty boyfriend i feel i have made the biggest mistake in my life. No matter how angry we get in break ups ive got to say she is a lovley person. I feel as if i deserve the pain im in as a result of how i treated her.
      Most probably the same situation with you, just that mine was 8 years plus long, and we had planned to be officially registered this year.I do not know if she was dating someone else or anything, but I'm trying to move on and the process is so dfficult thinking of how lovely she was and what an asshole we could be back then... This eventually made me cry and sad but i'd think not contacting will be the best solution and letting go...

But still, I feel like shit, and its affecting on my work!

Comment

Knocked me for six.

Need to get back on that horse and start talking to girls again.

Comment

Hi i'm new to this so be kind!
          Briefly my boyfriend broke off with me about a month ago because he felt we had 'grown apart' - for the last 2 years its been a long distance relationship but I thought we were managing ok. He said it wasn't to do with the distance though he just had a feeling he couldn't express and didn't want to string me along (he's a very moral man). I've cried a hell of a lot but done the whole contact thing and a lot of thinking. I don't want to turn into a stalkerish ex but am convinced that our spark is still there but that seeing each other for a few days a month has dulled it. We left everything amicably and have since had a little contact via text - very general. Problem is how do I work out if it could be fixed or if he genuinely just doesn't love me anymore if I never see him? I will be travelling East for work and will be staying very near him in a few months time - do I text, or call him? In an ideal world he'd fall to his feet and say he'd made a horrible mistake but I know this is unlikely - I just want to be 100% sure before I either cut ties or try some sort of friendship that all options have been viewed. What's really hurting is that I miss him every day - but I did anyway and now i have to remind myself there's no visit to look forward to or loving phonecall. I keep being told to think of all the things I can do now i'm single but i was doing most of them anyway as was he. It hurts a lot! Any opinions welcome!

P.S Definately no one else involved and the distance was only meant to be a temporary thing.

Comment

Seeing too many replies that should really be new threads. Closing this thread. It's served its purpose.
            %0|%0

Comment

Working...
            X