Cheated by the wife

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheated by the wife

I am bit chuffed what happened but i need to move on with my life. I found out that my wife cheated again on me.We had an argument about it, I packed my staff and wanted to leave. she didn't let me go.this is going on /off fro several years. I just have the gut feeling she cant help herself, but why the F to get married in the first place if you cant be faithful? i don't want a divorce, just for the families sake. but what do i do with myself? how do i get myself out of the pain and disgust feelings?

Does she apologize for her cheating? Does she have and explanation or excuses for for her behavior?

How did you get over it the last time?

How long have your been married?

Does she cheat with someone she knows? Is it the same guy?

More information might help in offering suggestions.

Comment

It doesn't matter if she apologised for cheating or who she cheated with. The fact is she cheated and on more than one occasion so he should not under any circumstances be with this woman. This is beyond unforgivable now. She will just continue to behave this way and op will get his heart broken over and over again unless he takes control of his life and walks away.
      ​​​​​

Comment

Rudi Try to seek professional marriage counseling.

If there's no healing, recovery and hope possible and you can't trust her anymore, perhaps you need to dissolve your marriage.
        "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

Hi Rudi,
          You need to set boundaries to protect yourself, your family, and also to protect herself. You cannot go on with this kind of destructive circumstance. I read a book called “Boundaries in Marriage” by Dr. Henry Cloud by Henry Cloud . He is an internationally known counselor and author. With other counselors they have website and they have a radio station where you can call in your problem and maybe they will send you free resources. You need all the help you can get before this drives you to desperation.
          Last edited by Maggiemay4791; January 13th, 2019, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
            I am bit chuffed what happened but i need to move on with my life. I found out that my wife cheated again on me.We had an argument about it, I packed my staff and wanted to leave. she didn't let me go.this is going on /off fro several years. I just have the gut feeling she cant help herself, but why the F to get married in the first place if you cant be faithful? i don't want a divorce, just for the families sake. but what do i do with myself? how do i get myself out of the pain and disgust feelings?
            What does “she didn’t let me go” mean!
            You clearly aren’t locked up and have access to internet if you are.
            Either accept her cheating or leave.
            She isn’t going to change , so if you want change you initiate it.
            Whats wrong with you?
            How old are your children and what example are you setting by staying?

Comment

Working...
            X