Deeply Confused By The Behaviour Of My Ex Before We Broke Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deeply Confused By The Behaviour Of My Ex Before We Broke Up

My ex distanced herself from me one week after she put a photo up of us holding hands as her cover photo. She just completely distanced herself. She acted like she wanted to have sex yet at the same time refused to have sex and while she still had interest and sometimes reacted to my affection, afterwards she tried to withdraw. I am deeply confused as to why my ex did this

I have social problems and she kept pointing out whenever I did something which was socially unacceptable. Throughout the relationship I thought she was doing it purely to help me resolve my social issues however it now seems like she did it because she was either unhappy or because she was trying to exert control over me
    Last edited by Imminence; December 4th, 2018, 06:13 AM.

If you have broken up why worry about it now? She sounds like a rather manipulative bully and clearly lost interest in the relationship a long time ago. The photo thing means nothing. She was just keeping up appearances, making herself look like the loving girlfriend to outsiders so she would come off squeaky clean in the break up. None of this should matter to you now because its over and done with. Just forget about her and move on.
    Last edited by Dazed & Confused; December 4th, 2018, 07:13 AM.

Comment

What social issues do you have? Please give examples.

It sounds like she was attracted to you but you behave inappropriately and you're a turn off.

Comment

Every relationship I have ever been in has died after two months. The girl keeps pulling away at the two month mark and then she breaks up with me shortly afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by Imminence View Post
          Every relationship I have ever been in has died after two months. The girl keeps pulling away at the two month mark and then she breaks up with me shortly afterwards
          Then you need to look at yourself and figure out what you're doing wrong. You're clearly doing something that really puts them off. Unless you find out what, this will keep happening.

Comment

Working...
          X