Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice please?

Hi there

Ex ditched me nearly four weeks ago. In a nutshell she's a narcissist and an alcoholic with depression and anxiety issues. Poor childhood, Dad abusive. For some dumb reason I can't get her out of my head! We were engaged and first half of relationship was amazing. Not done the total no contact thing but very few messages. And my replies have been calm and polite and not shown any indication that I want her back. Her last message was full of negativity and taking the pisd out of my trip I'm booked on next year to teach English out in Thailand. I gave it two days until I responded. She told me she's been looking at my facebook. Not blocked on anything. She doesn't like being single so given how she is she may already be with someone else but can't be sure. As lately she gets a kick out of being nasty to me I would've guessed if she was with someone she'd probably want me to know that? Weirdly I'd like to meet her for a coffee! But don't really wanna send a second message so soon after messaging yesterday. See she'll tell me to noy bother her/go away. But in the same message will ask questions! Advice appreciated.

Matt

You posted this before, and i believe we all told you that you were stupid and did not respect her wishes to not contact her again. You did so anyway. Dude you are acting obsessed and creepy. Start being respectable and do NOT contact her anymore. And she wont go for coffee with you. Get a life.

My previous response from your other post:

'Are you serious? Or just plain stupid? Sugar coat it all you want, but you did NOT respect her wishes of no contact. Doesn't matter that its her friend, it was still CONTACT regarding her. You have no business texting her OR her friend. They were both horrified that you made contact. Look at her words 'leave my family alone' 'just go away' 'you are not welcome near any of us' 'one more contact from you will result in the police'. What the hell does this tell you? It's loud and clear. Do as she asks. Leave her alone and DON'T contact her again. You have NO CHANCE of winning her back.'

You are severely deluded. Get some help.
    Last edited by Dazed & Confused; December 3rd, 2018, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Erm for the record Dazed and Confused. Her last message actually implied of meeting. So please don't judge or read too much into what one posts on here. Things can easily be misconstrued.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by MATTY1980 View Post
        Erm for the record Dazed and Confused. Her last message actually implied of meeting. So please don't judge or read too much into what one posts on here. Things can easily be misconstrued.

Matt
        Exact advice YOU need to take there. Many people have deducted that you simply just cannot let it go. You are seeing things that are not there. Her msg tells you to go away but what you are seeing is 'let's meet'. You're obsessed and sadly deluded. Get a life matty.
        Last edited by Dazed & Confused; December 3rd, 2018, 12:54 PM.

Comment

MATTY1980 Matt, get a wake up call. It's over. If you meet for coffee, eventually she'll get mad at you because she continues to be negative and gets a kick out of sending you nasty comments via text or messages. It doesn't matter if you're calm and polite. Why set yourself up for disaster? End it and move on with your own life. Safe travels to and from Thailand.
          "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

Hi Matt,
            I went back and read your other posts and conversations with these guys. You seem to have a hard time letting go of this woman, but its time to ignore your heart and listen to your head, because the facts are glaring that this relationship will be toxic to you and will just mess up your life, even worse than it is now. Some people begging for help in these forum and other forums started this way but they are five to ten years down the road, with kids, new situation such as job loss and you name it and they donít even know where to start. So save yourself from misery because while you are wasting your time here, a beautiful and perfect woman for you somewhere out there is slipping away from your grasp right this moment.

Comment

Working...
            X