Cannot orgasm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot orgasm

I've been having sex since I was 21 (I'm 25 now) and been with my current partner for over 3 years. But I've never had a penetrive g spot orgasm, I've tried with myself and everything. Im embarrassed to talk to my partner and even my girlfriends. Is there something wrong with me??

A large majority of women can not orgasm from penetration / gspot stimulation.
    There is nothing wrong with you, at all.

That's why sex is often frustrating for women, because a lot of men only focus on penetration.
    Good sex (or good masturbation) is all about finding the right combination of stimulations.
    For a lot of women, simultaneous stimulation of clitoris (or the area around the clitoris) and gentle stimulation of the g-spot at the same time is what does the trick.
    Have you tried that?
    You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

Do you orgasm when the focus is on your clitoris?
      "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Red_Princess25 View Post
        I've been having sex since I was 21 (I'm 25 now) and been with my current partner for over 3 years. But I've never had a penetrive g spot orgasm, I've tried with myself and everything. Im embarrassed to talk to my partner and even my girlfriends. Is there something wrong with me??
        Because women have significantly more nerve endings in the vagina and clitoris, she should be able to climax in 5-7 minutes. What gets in the way is the woman’s attitude about sex and/or the thoughts she is having about sex while having intercourse.

The fact you are uncomfortable about having the conversation with your boyfriend is an indication that you have some shame or discomfort with sex. It is in your best interest to have the conversation. It will be a clear demonstration of trust and will add intimacy to your relationship.

By doing so, you can try different positions to see which ones provide you with the most pleasure. For G-Spot stimulation, it is best you are on your back. He can gently use his finger – 1 or 2 – to stimulate it. His palm should be facing up. The G-Spot is on the upper part of your vagina. At first it may freak you out because you will have the sensation of urinating. That’s normal. Just go with it. That is one way to get to know your body better.

If it helps, you can have wine to make your relax. A relaxed mind is critical.

Comment

Hello everyone, thank you so much for your advice. Yes I do focus on my clitoris when I orgasm. We have dabbled in playing with the g spot and the clit but not a lot. Usually my partner and I do talk about everything, but this I am embarrassed about, but your right we should talk about it. I will try those things your talking about, thanks so much again.

Comment

Working...
          X