• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex Girlfriend 31 week pregnant

Hiya

ive made a post before about my ex and i,

she 31 weeks pregnant

can some one explain please why my ex contacts me minimal amount of time when only i contact her about the baby some times no response and does not show any appreciation of clothes iver brought money i sent total over 1300 pound we had a bad break up some of it on my behalf but im, not taking all the blame,
    when i watts app her sometimes she will respond and other times she does not respond does not open up the chat, but she will read all my status stuff i put up about my life and what new is happening and i speak positive in them also new jobs promoted to w.e what training im doing bla bla

but she dont say thank you or any thing, banned me from all scans and birth and going near her house.. so i cant see how well she doing or how big she is or feel my last child in the belly nothing..

opinions please.. because ive now been diagnosed with emotional numbness / detachment since all this been going on.

i would just like to be there for my baby and support my baby best to my ability thats it.

I haven't gone back in your posts but from what you've said here it seems she's not willing to have you be a part of the pregnancy. Surely you both have had conversations about this? What happened to lead to all of this? For someone who's detached you sure seem attached to the baby. Or?

Comment

When the baby is born, get a lawyer to set up visitation and child support. She may not want you in her life, but she can't keep you from seeing your child.
      "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

I say get a lawyer now and get scheduled child support payments ironed out (not just random money given) and proper visitation with your child arranged so that when baby comes, everything will be in place to begin without you having to endure zero rights to your child.

"First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Are you 100% sure that the child is yours?
          "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Mosse View Post
            I haven't gone back in your posts but from what you've said here it seems she's not willing to have you be a part of the pregnancy. Surely you both have had conversations about this? What happened to lead to all of this? For someone who's detached you sure seem attached to the baby. Or?
            hey rose, yer she made it clear im not welcome in the pregnancy of my daughter BUT she always told me how scans have gone and always sent me pictures of the scan she not keept that part from me as such, this was brought on to some of my own problems usesal man shit after a break up to the point i went to her house and confronted her dad.

Yes ive been in touch with lawyers for the cost incase it gets to this point and also ive been in touch with csa my self and also emailed a few mediators for prices......

and about the emotional detachment/numbness you will have to google,

Comment

You didn't really answer rose's question. What exactly did you do for her to be pissed at you and ban you from every aspect of the pregnancy?
              Last edited by Dazed & Confused; November 11th, 2018, 05:43 PM.

Comment

i had ago at her friend, and her dad and called her a nut job, < all this was months ago all happened after 4 week scan

she reads all my watts app status stuff but does not reply to hardly any message, just pick and choses

Comment

Well that wasn't smart...
                  Anyway, I agree with the others. Get a lawyer and start getting your things in order. Write down a solid custody agreement and child support payment plan and stick to your word.
                  You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

You can't really force someone to want to accommodate you willingly. I agree with Sarah and Phases about sorting this out with a lawyer. About feeling the baby during the pregnancy, that's off limits. She may not want you to put your hands on her or she's not in a good place for that sort of interaction. I hope this gets better for you. People do evolve and change over time. See how it goes.

Comment

i thank all of you for you opinions, can someone let me no my question why does she stilll read everything i post

example if she did 1 i would not show any interest.

Thanks again people

Comment

I would say it's pure curiosity. Maybe she wants to see if you've moved on or maybe she wants to gather data on your lifestyle so that she can prevent you from visiting your child. Why not just block her?

Comment

i have not blocked her because i dont want her to pin anything on me to stop me, just get on with my life and improve it

Comment

Originally posted by D.high View Post
                            i have not blocked her because i dont want her to pin anything on me to stop me, just get on with my life and improve it
                            Have you kept receipts for the £1300?

What is your main interest here? Your child or her?

If it is your child, you would be wise to block her on social media but not her phone number.

It is irrelevant that you are now only posting positive stuff, if she wants evidence that you shouldn’t be a part of your child’s life , she will have a lawyer scour everything from even before you met her.

But I don’t think she’s that smart.

She is simply using your unborn child to have a dig at you and thinks she is in control.

Are you willing to not just pay a mere £1300 every 6 months for visitation rights or are you going to fight for 50/50 custody ?
                            Are you aware that the money you paid so far is buttons compared to what you would have to pay if she had full custody?

Are you absolutely sure this is your child?

Comment

Originally posted by Maggiemay4791 View Post

Have you kept receipts for the £1300?

What is your main interest here? Your child or her?

If it is your child, you would be wise to block her on social media but not her phone number.

It is irrelevant that you are now only posting positive stuff, if she wants evidence that you shouldn’t be a part of your child’s life , she will have a lawyer scour everything from even before you met her.

But I don’t think she’s that smart.

She is simply using your unborn child to have a dig at you and thinks she is in control.

Are you willing to not just pay a mere £1300 every 6 months for visitation rights or are you going to fight for 50/50 custody ?
                              Are you aware that the money you paid so far is buttons compared to what you would have to pay if she had full custody?

Are you absolutely sure this is your child?
                              1. alot of money was cash but i have emails and texts proving i gave it, i also have bank statements of transfer and clothes ive already brought,
                              2. my child is my concern not her i want my daughter to no her daddy and i obv wanna be there,
                              3. i don't have any social media i only use watts app
                              4. duno what to say about that one ha,
                              5.i do believe she thinks she incontrol of the situation and tbh she is lol,
                              6. how is she not smart explain
                              7. yes 100% my child,
                              8. i will have to do any thing i can but mediation will have to take place before any court,

I will pay for my child i would not pay i am not that type money dont bother me its the time i would like with my little girl that bothers me most and i am a very maternal guy and everything i mist from 4 weeks kills me and not seen my daughter been born is also killing me inside but im planning just to get away around due date.

i already have a son and we have a unbreakable bound and his mother were basically friends,

Comment

Working...
                              X