Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is She Cheating on Me? Should I end it? Please help.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is She Cheating on Me? Should I end it? Please help.

Too add things have been going okay with my girl. I like to keep things in point form so people donít read essays lol although itís detailed. Any input/ help is appreciated.

-Both early/mid 20s, argue a lot but thereís a chemistry or feel when we touch that is (not to be sappy) amazing. Like weíre connected.
    -She doesnít bitch or wine but when she has a problem she will pull me aside and explain it in depth.
    If anything itíd be the opposite, except I donít cheat. She pays for 99% of the stuff and I never give her money. If anything Iíll buy her something, beer, smokes, etc.

She told me herself she feels like Iím using HER for money.

To add

-Iíve caused a lot of problems with my drinking. Her family doesnít want anything to do with me.
    -She never has complained and when she does itís in a mature way. She will pull me aside and explain it in a calm tone and demeanour.

-She has a lot of freedom as she has her own car. She dresses SEXY NOT SLUTTY. She is confident for somebody with her body type and looks.
    -All I can think about when she says sheís going to Ďrun errandsí, Ďhand in a paperí - that she is going to meet up with somebody, ESPECIALLY since we met ONLINE.

Iím really confused. Can you guys get me out of this anxious insanity please?

-I told her Iím going to change and I have been.

-She is under the impression (or I think so at least, itís really hard to tell) that without her Iím lost. I can get a lot of p_*^y. I morally cannot cheat on somebody. Never have. Never will. Unless I find out without her knowing that sheís cheating on me. Then Iím gonna send her a sex tape.

-IDK if this matters but she used to be really fit. Now she is not. Her body image and confidence is really good- to the point of one whoíd look like Giselle Bunchden. But she is VERY average looking, big(er), and not with the big knocker type body.

MY ORIGINAL INTENTION WHEN we met online was a summer fling. Iíd think of her in a way that I want her now (to be with and marry), and cringe. When I think of her now though, after it all, she looks more beautiful than anybody I know. Her personality is the best when weíre not fighting.

-She does have a lot of freedom though as she has her own car.
    -Somedays it seems sheís my girl and things are the best, others itís bad.
    -She suffers from depression and major anxiety (takes pills for it) and I understand that aspect.

-How do I get her to want me (not just say it, or how do I get her to want me the way she did when we met)?

-When she broke up with me, a month in. I DID fight for her but said fuck it after a bit. She came running to me legit 6 days later saying she made a mistake and said things out of emotion.

Wtf? How do I get her to want me like she did? Whatís going on? Please?

What do you plan to do about your drinking?

Comment

How do I get her to want me like she did?
      Show her in tangible ways that you are a man and not a little boy-bitch. Maybe get a job, put yourself in rehab, go back to school and learn a trade or something... ya know, grown up stuff like that.
      "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Mosse View Post
        What do you plan to do about your drinking?
        Cut down and stop.

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
          Show her in tangible ways that you are a man and not a little boy-bitch. Maybe get a job, put yourself in rehab, go back to school and learn a trade or something... ya know, grown up stuff like that.
          Thatís more like it. Some fire in a reply... left out I have a job that requires travel in and out of the country a lot. But I get ya.

Comment

Originally posted by JustALoverBoy View Post

Thatís more like it. Some fire in a reply... left out I have a job that requires travel in and out of the country a lot. But I get ya.
            I guess then my next question is why is she supporting you financially? (straighten me out if I'm confused!)

You did say this:
            She pays for 99% of the stuff and I never give her money. If anything Iíll buy her something, beer, smokes, etc.
            "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
              I guess then my next question is why is she supporting you financially? (straighten me out if I'm confused!)

You did say this:
              Tbh 99% was an overstatement but she just does most of the time, yet will bring money up as an issue (very rarely). Plus I use to be the guy who paid all the time, bought everything, and more (random presents for no occasion) - THIS WAS WITH EXís- NOT HER. Ended up getting screwed over.

Seems these women complain for a great, loving guy - yet are attracted to the badass type who donít give a f**k...

Comment

Working...
              X