My ex says heís never talking to me again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ex says heís never talking to me again

So my ex boyfriend broke up with me a month ago and I was truly devastated and made it more than clear that I wanted him back. He started calling me like everything was okay and I put a stop to it. Afterward, I hung out with him one time and thought that it was too awkward. He called me 117 times between Thursday and Friday and I just ignored them. He sent me a message telling me he was never going to talk to me again. Iím honestly just trying to get him to miss me and try to move on at the same time. Should I call him? What should I do?

You call or write him and say,

"...I need to recover from our recent break-up. I am not trying to hurt you by not responding. I wish we could reunite, but unless you are contacting me to get back together, I request that we not contact each other for a few months so that I can heal. Thank you...."

Comment

silkyterrier1996 Don't play mind games. Text or leave a voicemail. Tell him the truth regarding your past behavior towards him, remain humble, sincere and apologize. Either he will be mature and reasonable when he texts / messages you or he'll cease contact and move on permanently. In the future, no more mind and guessing games. Be clear and forthright from the beginning in order to prevent misunderstandings.
      "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

Originally posted by silkyterrier1996 View Post
        So my ex boyfriend broke up with me a month ago and I was truly devastated and made it more than clear that I wanted him back. He started calling me like everything was okay and I put a stop to it. Afterward, I hung out with him one time and thought that it was too awkward. He called me 117 times between Thursday and Friday and I just ignored them. He sent me a message telling me he was never going to talk to me again. Iím honestly just trying to get him to miss me and try to move on at the same time. Should I call him? What should I do?
        Trying to get him to miss you is not moving on.

Why did he break up with you?
        Why do you want an ex to continue speaking to you?

He called 117 times in 2 days??? Were there text messages exchanged in that time?
        Saying what? Did you reply by text?

How long did you date for?

Honestly the non stop calling you is a huge red flag . His behaviour is erratic.
        Try pollons advice and if you donít get a clear cut answer from him then block him and actually start trying to move on .

Comment

What was the reasoning behind the break up? The whole situation seems very dramatic.. Have the both of you broken up before and gotten back together? Does he have a history of doing that with women?

Comment

Working...
          X