Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The story of my current relationship and downs - Need opinions

Hello,

I have been going through a very hard relationship.
    I don't want to give too much personal information such as where we live and stuff to avoid contacts.

Today me and my girlfriend are 8 months together. These 8 months were hard alot of fights over so small things, but did have a lot of special moments and things that I will never ever forget.
    Things such as the moments that I helped her in the hospital and with a lot of stuff.

It took her a long time, but she told me that her last relationship was with a guy in his semi-centennial while she was 17 for 2 years.

We fight over small things, such as if I ask her why you sound mad, and she fights me saying that I am annoying her by asking that and stupid stuff like that.
    I won't lie, I did do stupid things accidentally but it never had something to do with cheating or doing something on purpose to her.

Yesterday we were in a restaurant talking about what we would do on our 8 months, and then some girl responded to some story that I posted on Instagram and she saw it, she started thinking that I am talking to others and this big fight starts here.
    She totally stopped her interest in me, treating me less than she used to, and doesn't believe me that I don't talk to others and doesn't even want to see a proof. Today I woke up and talked to her, and told her that I feel like she's fading away, feel like she's not attracted to me and loves me less.
    And she said that she feels like she's like a mom to me that she teaches me everything (Well it's obvious after being in a relationship with a guy in his semi-centennial for 2 years). She said that I am obsessive and such.
    I told her that I have problems in my family, such as that my mum's boyfriend wants to kick me off the house and I have to live alone somewhere, and she just said "Stop crying every time, oh let's cry and tell your girlfriend stories so she will treat you well"
    At this point I just shut the phone and didn't talk her since then, like 1 day now.

Overall I feel like I am chasing her in this relationship, I don't know why. Well she's really beautiful, she wants to be a model and I even help her with Instagram and such with photos. I don't think that I am below her level, we both look awesome and lifting but that's not the point.
    I feel that I gave her that feeling that I am chasing her, and I am in her pocket anytime and that I will never break up from her.

Everytime I ask her "Do you want to break up" she says "No, but if you want, feel free to.." like if she doesn't care.

Currently I am in a situation that I don't know what to do, I miss her and have memories of our good times popping in my mind and it's hard, I am breaking..

I don't know what to do regarding this relationship , but I can't end it.. I almost commit a suicide when we took a break 4 months ago because I thought it ends, it was so hard and I don't want to get to these situations anymore.

People are telling me to talk to her about it, but every-time we talk, boom it explodes and gets worse, she gets mad very quickly..

I don't understand where are these problems are coming from, I treat her so well, it doesn't matter how, money-wise, sweetness, she gets everything from me and I never tell her anything about it.

What are your opinions?

People are telling me to talk to her about it, but every-time we talk, boom it explodes and gets worse, she gets mad very quickly..
    This relationship sucks. I think instead of staying in a relationship that sucks (and not in the good way) you suck it up and ditch her.

She's not the girl for you. Clearly you know this you just need to conjure up the confidence to leave her while knowing that you will find a better suited girlfriend that isn't the bitch that this one is.

"First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

I'll add to above and advise you to not date anyone right now. You are having trouble at home and you mention that you may need to find another place to live so work on that, get yourself in a good place physically, mentally, emotionally and financially and then seek out a partner. You must be in a good place personally for you to find a good match.
      "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Working...
      X