I don't know what to do with her anymore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know what to do with her anymore

I've been having problems with my girlfriend for a few months now, today I told her that I would be going away next year for a trip in France with some work people (who are partnered girls) she then left the house and had a severe panic attack in the car. I'm finding it hard to continue the relationship because I'm always the one who gets the blame and I'm always the one who has to sort out the problems even if it's not created by me. I don't know own what to do anymore because last time we broke up she started self harming agins and I'm afraid she'll do something worse this fime. It's even affecting me as a person I'm normally really happy and energetic but nowadays I just feel down and useless some days. I really don't know what to do.

Good grief. You need to break up with her immediately and leave her mental illness to her family. You can't fix her, and you can't walk on eggshells forever to keep her from harming herself.

How long have you been dating, and did you make this plan to go to France after you were dating or before?
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

today I told her that I would be going away next year for a trip in France with some work people (who are partnered girls)
      She can do better then you so let her go so that she can find someone that doesn't go away with other women which triggers her anxiety.

You dont' love her and she's better off without you and you are better off without her. If you're worried about her self-harming then tell her parents your plans to leave and that they should watch out for her due to her mental health or call the police and have her involuntarily committed if she threatens suicide.

Just end it for goodness sakes.
      "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Daniel Break it off with her, be kind, polite yet make your exit. Keep your distance. Then know in your heart that you are NOT responsible for her life. Move on.
        "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
          I've been having problems with my girlfriend for a few months now, today I told her that I would be going away next year for a trip in France with some work people (who are partnered girls) she then left the house and had a severe panic attack in the car. I'm finding it hard to continue the relationship because I'm always the one who gets the blame and I'm always the one who has to sort out the problems even if it's not created by me. I don't know own what to do anymore because last time we broke up she started self harming agins and I'm afraid she'll do something worse this fime. It's even affecting me as a person I'm normally really happy and energetic but nowadays I just feel down and useless some days. I really don't know what to do.
          Next year as in more than 5 months away?
          Is this trip a work thing or pleasure?
          How long have you been with your gf?

Why did you break up before? And why did you get back with her knowing she has severe psychological issues and self harms??

Comment

Working...
          X