GF adds 3 of my FB friends on Facebook she never met

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GF adds 3 of my FB friends on Facebook she never met

So my GF and I had a few day breakup which we've done a few times in the past year. In that window, my GF friended 3 of my male friends on Facebook. They all accepted as she is attractive Im guessing.The didnt know we were dating. She doesn't know any of these guys she's never met them. I thought it was tremendously inappropriate and disrespectful and really kinda creepy. I would never randomly friend her female friends. Plus, she didn't friend any of my female friends. I spoke with her and she had no real answer for why she did it. She defriended 2 of the 3 but didn't the 3rd and continues to be his friend today. She never met him but she likes many of his posts and pics and even where he works. This is just bizarre to me. I don't understand. Its just weird and wrong. Am I crazy?

More like immature.

How much of a friend could these guys be to you if they didn't even know you were dating her?

If she's not acting inappropriately with them, then what's the problem?
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

If you've been on and off in a very short time then obviously you're with the wrong woman and she with the wrong man. My first guess is that she's on the pursuit of your permanent replacement. *shrugs* Like her, none of us will have a "real answer."
      "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Fist, They knew i was dating someone just not her name. Second, she has an issue of needing male attention. Third, You believe friending male strangers you never met who are friends with your boyfriend is appropriate for a woman in a relationship? Last, would it be ok for me to friend her friends I never met? What if the shoe was on the other foot. I dont understand how you dont see this as creepy. To each his own.

Comment

u
          Originally posted by teemoo215 View Post
          Fist, They knew i was dating someone just not her name. Second, she has an issue of needing male attention. Third, You believe friending male strangers you never met who are friends with your boyfriend is appropriate for a woman in a relationship? Last, would it be ok for me to friend her friends I never met? What if the shoe was on the other foot. I dont understand how you dont see this as creepy. To each his own.
          Dump her. You're on and off in one short year. She's not the right girl for you. It doesn't matter if *we* think it's creepy or not. The bottomline is you're not right for one another. If you were, you'd not be breaking up every five minutes.
          "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

You did something to piss her off. No one really does that sort of shit unless you're 12 years old or living under a rock with no social etiquette when it comes to social media. If I were you look back at your own behaviour. If you really feel like you've been a saint and have done no wrong, yes, dump her and move on. Life's too short for this.

Comment

Working...
            X