Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this sexual innuendo or am I too sensitive?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this sexual innuendo or am I too sensitive?

I (female age 30) oversaw my husband's (male age 30, in relationship for 8 years) work chat with a female colleague when talking about an exam. My husband says "It's sunny Maybe you can study on a sail boat lol Sun too bright probably not good And text books getting wet lol" Is this sexually suggestive?

No itís not.
    You are being overly sensitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustardhead View Post
      I (female age 30) oversaw my husband's (male age 30, in relationship for 8 years) work chat with a female colleague when talking about an exam. My husband says "It's sunny Maybe you can study on a sail boat lol Sun too bright probably not good And text books getting wet lol" Is this sexually suggestive?

Its not got a sexual connotation in my opinion but I'd be wondering why he's having a conversation outside of work with her in the first place. This convo had nothing to do with getting help for the exam or questions about what should be studied. Do they spend a lot of time one-on-one at work? Was there any conversation about the exam prior to what you've shared?
      "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Working...
      X