Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• breakup tonight

Hi there!

I am having a bit of a problem right here.

I'am so done with the relationship i am in now. The constant nagging,not feeling myself anymore, Always judging me blabla.
    But that aside, i want to break up tonight.

The only problem is. She works till late, like 24:00, what is the best thing to do?
    Break up tonight? or wait till tommorow, but then i have to be in the same bed with here knowing i am going to break up, and that really sucks.

We are living together, and here parents home is 15 min away from here, should i call my parents to stay a night there, because its not really my meaning to let her drive alone at night, all emotional to here parents house.

What to do?

If you're living together, then it isn't just a matter of saying adios and vanishing. I'm assuming you have some financial commitments to deal with, the division of furniture, etc. You will both need to discuss living arrangements for the future.

Wait until the morning and then have the talk with her. Remain calm. Make level heads prevail.
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

I bought the house, so its mine. No financial things to handle, only some stuff.
      But that is nothing to really worry about,

Comment

Don't be ridiculous. Please pick a time when you are both in the right frame of mind and don't do it at midnight. 1) she's not going to take you seriously (who would with such poor decision-making and poor timing) and 2) leaving your home makes me think that you're a complete coward. Sleep on the kitchen floor or the bathroom bath mat if you don't want to be in the same bed but act like a grown adult.

Comment

Alright, tommorow it is.

About the sleeping thing is after the break up, not before.

And one thing, i am here for advice, not for people to tell me i am a coward, and act like a grown adult.
          You dont know me, so keep your opinions for yourself.

Comment

How long have you been living together?
            "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

a good year now

Comment

In this year, have you had discussions with her about your unhappiness? Will she be shocked when you say you want to break up or will she have seen it coming?

Comment

Well, i think she seen it coming.

We broke up like 3 times already.
                  We just dont match, she is a total different person than me. In everything.

Comment

anyway, i want to break up.
                    It's going to be really hard. But a men has to do what a men has to do,

Comment

Originally posted by Mehavingisseu View Post
                      anyway, i want to break up.
                      It's going to be really hard. But a men has to do what a men has to do,
                      A "man" (or a good one worth being with because he has good personal boundaries in place) wouldn't have moved a chick in with him that he's broken up with three times. A good man worth having would have left someone he is incompatible with.
                      "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post

A "man" (or a good one worth being with because he has good personal boundaries in place) wouldn't have moved a chick in with him that he's broken up with three times. A good man worth having would have left someone he is incompatible with.
                        I heartily agree.

Another thing you might think about is that if she has been paying you rent or any other household expenses, she could sue you for unlawful eviction.

Comment

I bought the house, so i pay the rent.

It's not an easy relationship, but we tried to work it out. But it just doesnt.
                          I love her with all my hearth, but we just have different ideas of life.

I must say, you are all very rude.
                          Done with wasting my energy here.

Comment

Why are you paying 'rent' at a house you 'bought' ?
                            The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol View Post
                              Why are you paying 'rent' at a house you 'bought' ?
                              I wonder if he meant 'mortgage'?

Comment

Working...
                              X