Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My ex blocked me on everything ? Is it hopeless?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ex blocked me on everything ? Is it hopeless?

I hope you guys will understand for english is not my mother language and please take time to read coz its very long.
    What will you do or whats your reaction if you found out that your ex's rebound (that she already claimed she had 1 before breaking up) is mute?
    My ex blocked me on all social media after refusing to play her jealousy game.

Hello guys! Me [27M, working abroad in middle east] and my ex [27F, working on Japan] are in a Long distance relationship for about 2 years and 2months before we broke up just this january 2018. As what I have said, she blocked me on everything for more than a month now (starting at jan.21). At first, I triggered her on why shes doing this. I became so insecure last year of december and I constantly asked her if shes talking to someone else that soon leads to accusing her that shes talking to someone else. Before this was happened, last november I initiated No Contact for about 1 month because our relationship after I went home for vacation last year of july and things getting more and more toxic. My no contact ended on the 1st week of december. By the time we didnt communicate, I talked to other woman but just for distraction. By the time we talked, I confessed to her that I talked to other woman along with my reason. She said its not a big deal coz she knows shes more beautiful and she doesnt want to get stressed by it.

Day by day, I noticed she takes too long to reply on my messages even shes online on facebook and sometimes she replies on the following day so I started asking her if shes talking to other guy. From asking her to accusing her until she had enough. My last accusations was december 23. She muted me on facebook so on dec.24 i decided to message her thru instagram. After our short conversation, all of the sudden she told me that she wants to go back home this coming february 2018 coz she wants to process her annulment papers (my ex is a single mom) and meet this guy she wants to marry (even we are not broken up yet). After that, she didnt talk to me for almost 2 weeks. On january 9, she began initiating contact again and I thought things will be fine again until she again talking about going back home, process her annulment papers and meet this guy she wants to marry. I didnt mind it at first coz obviously shes just trying to make me jealous but day after day it gets worst. She wants me to get jealous and by targeting my weak spots. She said good things about this man. She told me that shes happy, less stress, she also praise the physical appearance on the guy, told me that his height is not that tall but she liked it coz she doesnt like tall people like me etc, etc, (Typical way to make you jealous)

She refused to show proof at first but later on I convinced her to send 1 screenshot on messenger by provoking her that if she show it now i will stop this madness and block you for good (which is not true) but theres so many erasures including her picture, name and some other messages. I know shew just bluffing when she told me she wants to go back home to process her annulment papers and meet this guy she wants to marry even she said it many times before she blocked me. Shes always doing this all the time but i dont blame her. Its on her nature coz its her way on testing a person if their intentions are real or not. At this time, she knows that shes winning coz she knows Im upset so shes not widrawing up her statements. By the time I had enough with her jealousy game, I told her to respect me as her boyfriend and if she cant respect me i understand it and to call me if shes back as a loving, care, sweet woman she used to before. She got mad at me and told me how can she respect me if I even have no respect at her by constantly accusing her that shes talking to someone. Our break up end up bad. A suppose to be negotiation for relationship end up an arguement. We only chat on instagram for only a few exchanges.

Out of her anger, she sents another screenshot but this time with no erasures. The message on it was odd coz its more like on her giving advice to this guy and theres no sweet words. Again, she told me I dont have any Idea how happy she is now, Shes happy and contented, less stress for her. I also noticed why they are chatting english language and its wrong grammar on the screenshot she sent. At that time I knew someting is wrong with this guy. I searched the guy on facebook and I just found out that the guy is mute(cant talk) and they are still not friends on facebook even she already blocked me at that time I searched the guy.
    4days ago, I opened my old facebook account. My ex also blocked it but I added her rebounds gay friend there (crazy days when i dont have any idea where to contact her). I saw a birthday pictures and it happeneds to be her rebounds birthday. I also saw i birthday cake greeting him a happy birthday with my ex's name on it. I didnt panic but my heart beats fast. My anxeity kicks in!

This incident was also happened last 2016 and what happend now is very similar situation years ago, I got insecure and needy, pushed her away, she got angry and had enough and all of the sudden she got a rebound, she said good things about her rebound on me, wants to make me jealous, etc. We managed to get back at the end though. But this time is worst coz she blocked me. I know some of you will said move on, etc. Its not that simple you know. But I hope you guys will still feel and relate what its like to get blocked by someone you love.

I know its sounds crazy but i still want her back but at the same time im healing and moving on with my life coz i dont want to be stock . Im blocked for more than a month now. Any hopes on my situation?
    What do you think guys? Any comments will be appreciated.

How did you meet and have you ever met in person?

There's no meeting of the minds at all. You both sound like you don't know each other despite the "2 years" and this seems like a complete joke. A couple in a committed relationship doesn't play games. Opportunities for either one to be jealous should be handled and eliminated as you get to know one another and each others' boundaries. Instead of two responsible adults, it sounds like you're both 5 year olds pushing and punching each other in the playground fighting for the swing. And the ironic thing is that the swing is BROKEN. You're fighting over a relationship that's flawed and there's no mutual respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Mosse View Post
      How did you meet and have you ever met in person?

There's no meeting of the minds at all. You both sound like you don't know each other despite the "2 years" and this seems like a complete joke. A couple in a committed relationship doesn't play games. Opportunities for either one to be jealous should be handled and eliminated as you get to know one another and each others' boundaries. Instead of two responsible adults, it sounds like you're both 5 year olds pushing and punching each other in the playground fighting for the swing. And the ironic thing is that the swing is BROKEN. You're fighting over a relationship that's flawed and there's no mutual respect.
      Ohw. About that thing. Shes my childhood sweetheart way back when we were young at 17 yrs old. Last year is suppose to be our plan to meet but it didnt happened things turn sideways. The plan is im the first to go back home and she will follow after 10days. On that period, i felt like she doesnt want me to enjoy even we can talk or call if im with my friends. Coz the day she arrived, my attention is 100% all on her. Plus she managed to manipulate my neighbor who used to be her friend also to spy on me. The rest of the days until I went back here abroad to work is worst. We always fight even on the smallest things. Etc.

Comment

why you want to be with someone who is totally incompatible with you. find someone you can enjoy instead of fighting with. there is zero future in a relationship with her.

Comment

Working...
        X