I broke up with my ex for haning up on me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I broke up with my ex for haning up on me

I broke up with my ex because he told me not to call him. And I told him I have moved on and never going to date him ever again.

Well, if he told you not to call him, I suspect that you were already broken up.
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

I told him I will be looking for a new boyfriend I found someone I like

Comment

Well, slap my ass and call me Nancy!
        "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

<-----------lmao
          "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Good on you. Move on. The end.

Comment

I don't know for sure about this post. Is this screen name appropriate for the poster?

Sounds like a bit of a crazy post. I mean what's the point of coming here and telling us this?
              There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
                Well, slap my ass and call me Nancy!
                Hey Nancy!!!
                There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.

Comment

Originally posted by foh4k View Post

Hey Nancy!!!
                  lolzz ...
                  "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Working...
                  X