Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been emotionally tired lately. What to do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been emotionally tired lately. What to do?

To keep the long story short, I met girlfriend abroad through a international dating event. I didnt think something like that would land me a girlfriend but hey, here i am. Anyway, itís been about 4 months now since we last saw each other and I donít know why but i feel so emotionally drained.
    I can't tell the difference of being literally exhausted or falling out of love. Iím pretty sure the distance thing plays a huge role with what Iím feeling right now. Sometimes, I get so tired to deal with her but later on, I start bombarding her with affection. What am I doing? Should I give space and re-evaluate my feelings? I really need some advice on this.

Figure out what you want, if it's too hard then I would suggest ending things.

Comment

Yeah I'd let this one go.
      "Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity" ~ Edwin Hubbel Chapin

Comment

Yes, figure out what you want and re-evaluate your feelings. Having a relationship electronically is "easier" than traveling afar to see her. However, combine the two and relationships are time-consuming in general. Wait and see but don't let this drag out too long if you're not serious. No sense stringing her along if it's not long term. Do yourselves both a favor and end it. Know better in the future before wasting anyone's time and energy in the relationship.
        "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

Working...
        X